1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revenge of the Nerds: Not only do they hack your computer but kick your behind in FB

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by NashBuff, Aug 15, 2013.

1. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

2. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

What's really interesting is the shot that Kain Colter takes at Colorado.

3. Alfred91

Alfred91 Club Member Club Member

Actually, after I read it a couple times, I'm not sure it's a shot as much as just an uninformed kid running his mouth. I think he was trying to say some guys who played with his dad got stupid degrees and that he was choosing to put where the best place to go for his intended future career, obviously thinking Northwestern is that place.

CU's not the best school for everything, if my kid wanted to be a veterinarian, I'd tell him that he'd be better off not going to CU and going to another school, so long as it wasn't the sheep school.

4. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

Revenge of the Nerds: Not only do they hack your computer but kick your behind

I could have decided to go to CU myself but I went to a school that was a better fit for me and I'm thankful I have a good paying job because of what I learned at that school. CU is not the best fit for everyone.

Alfred91, which vet school is the best in the US? If it was CSU, wouldn't you be robbing your kid of an opportunity to study at the best vet school? And some good natured ribbing in the household? :)