1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ringo Blog: Building the CU Buffs' Offense

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I thought this was a really interesting piece about what we're running, philosophies, how it was put together, and some of the dynamics of the coaches meetings & decision-making process with this staff.

http://buffzone.pmpblogs.com/

2. lawdogg

lawdogg Club Member Club Member

It has been mentioned in other threads, but with the emphasis on the QB making quick decisions, it will be imperative that whoever gets the starting nod be effective at reading defenses and firing off timely and accurate passes.

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

i don't come away from this article feeling like we are reinventing the wheel just because there are some former Buffs and some 7 win also ran NFL schemes in the mix.

4. Del

Del Member

My favorite line was -"the Buffs will pride themselves on a physical running game, in the mold of Stanford and Wisconsin in 2010 or what used to be done here under former coach Gary Barnett." Zing!

5. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

The QB competition is between Hansen and Burnett at this point I think. Both have the experience to make the quick decisions necessary to run this offense. Guess it will come down to who in spring ball makes them faster.