1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ringo: MacIntyre brings at least six from SJSU

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by JtsRcktVctry, Jan 2, 2013.

1. JtsRcktVctry

JtsRcktVctry Member

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Thanks for bringing the timely info Kyle!

3. tsarbomba

tsarbomba One Damn Dirty Ape Club Member

Really happy about Hagan. I sat next to him at the Senior Banquet this year and found him very gracious and forthright about many subjects--in short, a delight to talk to.

4. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

So long as he isn't an actual coach....

5. HUFset

HUFset Well-Known Member

I don't blame you for skipping a Ringo regurgitation.

6. JimmyBuff

JimmyBuff Well-Known Member

Very timely news. Just wait until Ringo reports Obama beating Romney in the election tomorrow.

7. Lt.Col.FrankSlade

Lt.Col.FrankSlade Well-Known Member

I am waiting on Ringo's expose on the racial makeup of the new coaching staff.

8. Gold

Gold Well-Known Member

Will also be interesting to see Bohn shake everyone's hand, then give Jeffcoat and Clark bro hugs.

9. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

I know Cabral wanted to stay, but at least this way he can say he retired from CU--doesn't mean he can't work elsewhere--and wasn't ****canned by the worst gameday coach in CU history.

10. SINKRATZ

SINKRATZ Club Member Club Member

Or takes one look at them and says "I thought I fired you guys."

aik likes this.
  11. rialto

rialto Member

Only six assistant coaches from that well known BCS powerhouse SJSU? Why not all nine?

12. hasonmare

hasonmare New Member

Thanks for bringing the timely info Kyle![​IMG]

13. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

Because the stupid, irrational, wanna win right now, CU fans were too outraged to permit him to bring more.

14. RalphieSpeaks

RalphieSpeaks Club Member Club Member

It is a shame that Mac turned down all the assistant coaches from Alabama, Florida, Oregon, USC, OSU, Michigan that were lining up for their big break.....coaching at CU! The arrogance of Mac!

15. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Hard to make a case that pulling BCS coaches from all over to Colorado (who would these superstars be?) would be better than pulling your staff intact from a top-25 team that has already done it together. Not going to rehash it.

16. buffaholic

buffaholic Club Member Club Member

Dear Ringo,

I don't know you yet, but I got a glimpse of your reporting when you ran with the conspiracy theories when the last guy was fired. Here's a few words of guidance to help us kick off this relationship on a positive note. If you want me to give you information, treat my dept. with respect and we will treat you with respect. I would prefer to have a professional relationship with the beat writers rather than have it degrade to the fiasco that occurred between you and Dan Hawkins. I understand your need for timely information and I have taken steps to assure that all reporters who are willing to put in the effort will be afforded information in a fair manner.

We will be announcing my staff all at once, not piecemeal. Your story this morning that suggests inside scoop that is nothing more than well known information sprinkled with pure conjecture, is misleading to the general public, and makes my job of putting the finishing touches on my staff harder, not easier. If you want to write conjecture stories, that is great, but please delineate your guesses from known fact.

You have the choice here. Act like a professional and I will treat you as one. Act like a douchebag, and I will treat you as one. How do you want to play this game going forward?

Sincerely,
    Head Coach Mike MacIntyre

P.S. I will not be arming AZ with inside scoop, he will get his info like any other press member, assuming he is credentialed. There will be no further leaks from my department. I have spoken to one of those leaks and he understands the procedures going forward and I can assure you that you will be on level playing field as long as you play professionally.

Darth Snow likes this.
  17. leftybuff

leftybuff Iconoclast Club Member

rialto is still butthurt over Embo. It isn't like there is anything new in his posts.

18. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

He's still such a dick, even if his butthurt is fading as the reality sets in.

19. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I have a feeling if we would have pulled in a BCS assistant or two it would have leaked out by now. So my guess is more than 6 SJSU guys and a holdover from Embree's staff

20. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

I have a feeling that HCMM has plugged certain leaks within the program - the "SCOOOP" might be less frequent now.

21. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Poor AZ. But if we got a guy like Brennan my guess is we would have heard something from their side imo