What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RIP Drew wahlroos

RIP Drew.

Sympathies to the Wahlroos family and friends everywhere.

Thanks for the memories.

That's ridiculously young. He was maybe only halfway through what his journey should have been. :(

Sam called me about this yesterday, this is the 5th player he played with that did himself in, Sam is really freaked about the head injury issues of players and why he will not allow his son to play, sad news but the pattern was the same with all 5 first sign was a total withdrawal from friends and family.

Sam called me about this yesterday, this is the 5th player he played with that did himself in, Sam is really freaked about the head injury issues of players and why he will not allow his son to play, sad news but the pattern was the same with all 5 first sign was a total withdrawal from friends and family.
That's tough to hear.

Damn it. At times, I hate loving this sport.

When I heard it, I was afraid the cause of death was what you suggest. Very sad to hear.

Gunshot to the chest is the telltale sign of a former player who wants his brain tested. Hopefully, his family allows the testing for CTE.

Back