What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rip Hawk's coaching all you want, but this team is not physically talented at all

It is not.. I'm seeing SLOW, SLOWER and SLOWER.. They are a bad team with limited talent ability.

And its not like I'm apologizing for Hawk here.. Its all on him.. I'm just stating that the lack of talent is much more glaring than the coaching..

Agreed. Agreed. Agreed.

It seems like all of Cody's throws take forever to get to the receivers as they just float in the air for someone to pick it off.

well, you're wrong. This team has talent, and you're nto seeing it because HAWK IS NOT PLAYING IT!! ALso, hurts when Cody overthrows 3 out of every 4 passes.

Yeah, because the "talented" OL is doing such a great job of pass blocking out there.. :smile2:

I guess its because Hawk isn't playing the "talent" on the OL.. :rolleyes:

You guys that think Hawk is purposely not playing talent just to prove a point really amuses me.. :smile2: Keep believin we got all this talent on the bench if it makes you feel good :lol: I'll stick to living in reality..

Last edited:
Yeah, because the "talented" OL is doing such a great job of pass blocking out there.. :smile2:

You guys that think Hawk is purposely not playing talent just to prove a point really amuses me.. :smile2: Keep believin we got all this talent on the bench.. :lol:

We do

You guys that think Hawk is purposely not playing talent just to prove a point really amuses me.. :smile2: Keep believin we got all this talent on the bench if it makes you feel bad. :lol: I'll stick to living in reality..

Reality? The great experts say we have talent, yet you want to give this inept,dumb*** coaching staff a pass? Hey jimmy, this is the SAME secondary from last year who led the big 12 in pass defense. What? Can't hear you?

Reality? The great experts say we have talent, yet you want to give this inept,dumb*** coaching staff a pass? Hey jimmy, this is the SAME secondary from last year who led the big 12 in pass defense. What? Can't hear you?

We did? You mean the same secondary that allowed Daniel, McCoy the Eastern Washington QB and Reesing go up and down the field? I'd be shocked if we first in anything last year on defense.

The safeties are new starters by the way.. They both started maybe 2 games each last year because of injuries..

Plenty of players who appeared to be "physically gifted" sucked it up once everyone they were playing with was "physically gifted."

Good coaches design systems and schemes that maximize the talents and hide the limitations of the players.

We did? You mean the same secondary that allowed Daniel, McCoy the Eastern Washington QB and Reesing go up and down the field? I'd be shocked if we first in anything last year on defense.

The safeties are new starters by the way.. They both started maybe 2 games each last year because of injuries..

We have no talent to beat csu or toledo, good one jimmy :lol:

Actually we held all the Big 12 QB's we faced below their average for passing last year. We were actually pretty good at that last year. Don't know what happened in a year, same players. Hmm, coaching????

They do seem soft, but I can't believe we don't have the talent. At the very least we have upside, not sure if this staff with ever allow it to manifest itself.

Back