1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rivals: winners and losers

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffFan, Nov 2, 2009.

1. BuffFan

BuffFan Member

2. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Uh

Christian Ponder: Is it time to start including him on Heisman watch lists? Ponder continued an impressive season by completing 26 of 40 passes for 277 yards and a touchdown against the Wolfpack.

They can't be serious? Nothing against Ponder I think he's great, but his team is in like last place in the ACC.

3. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

That's why the Heisman is a joke. The best CFB player isn't necessarily the one on the best team.

The Maxwell is where it's at.

4. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

Where's Moseli in that discussion? He's had a great year and he murdered USC.

For #1 team, you'd have to really look at Alabama and Texas, if you count the ranked teams they've beaten (Fla only has beaten one - LSU).

5. White_Rabbit

White_Rabbit Club Member Club Member

Don't get me wrong I don't agree that the Heisman has to go to a player on the best team every year, but that's what happens. Thus players like Ponder will never even get an invite to NY for it because his team sucks.

6. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

I caught part of Rivals Radio this afternoon and the host Bill King who in my opinion is very knowledgeable in all things college football was slamming the "Zenmaster" Dan Hawkins and Al Grogh. He called him the Zenmaster at least 4 times and said they need to put him out of his misery.

I agree whole heartedly.

7. buffsfan01

buffsfan01 Member

:yeahthat: