What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Last home game of the SEASON! USC, Nov 23.

Parking is gonna be a bitch and they're not sure if it's going to be safe for Ralphie to run tonight:

BOULDER, Colo. - Due to the snowfall the latter part of the week, the grass fields at
the University of Colorado will be closed for the Buffaloes' final home game
Saturday night against the University of Southern California.

University
officials made the decision Friday morning to close all fields, meaning that
there will be no parking permitted on Franklin Field just east of Folsom Field,
and in addition, all pregame activities scheduled for Duane Physics Lawn and
Benson Field have been relocated or cancelled for the safety and comfort of
those planning to attend.

The Alumni C-Club tailgate will move to
Boedecker Gym in the Coors Events Center, which is located in the
basketball/volleyball practice facility which can be accessed off Regent Drive.
Ralphie's Corral has been cancelled.

Athletic department officials will
determine on Saturday if the field conditions inside the stadium are safe for
Ralphie, CU's live buffalo mascot, to make her usual run leading the team out on
to the field ahead of the game's 7:37 p.m. kickoff.

Those with permits to
park at Franklin Field may park in lot 494 near the Coors Event Center. All
surface parking lots will open at 3:30 p.m.

On non-game days, Franklin
Field is a well-maintained athletic field used by campus recreation and club
sports as well as providing an environmentally friendly open space for the
beauty of the CU campus. It is important that the integrity of University
fields are not destroyed as it will displace programs that use them and cost a
significant amount of money to repair.

Map of CU parking lots: http://www.cubuffs.com/fls/600/tickets/donor_parking.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=600

Additional
game day information can be found at:
http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=209226494

I am in along with four other friends taking up the free extra tickets we had.... So we'll be five total at 5 pm or so.

I may not be making it at all.

Having trouble rallying the troops for this one due to the cold.

You could leave them at home, come down to Sackygate, and get ****housed!

It's a possibility. Issue is that I've gone out on my own to 2 basketball games this week already. It gets to be a little much as far as blowing off the family.

I have to say, in spite of the cold and dark, that was a pretty good tailgate. It really wasn't all that cold, and the hot cider and jambalaya helped keep things warm.

Also a huge thanks to everybody who topped off the liquor. We killed at least six bottles yesterday - including the cake vodka. Special thanks to Superbuff on that one. I brought home a lot less than I showed up with, which means I won't have to drag that stuff back to the CSU game next year.

Back