What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Oregon

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Who's coming to the tailgate?

Game time is at 4:00 PM. We'll probably arrive at around 12:30.

I am working and can't make it.

Whoever won the Allbuffs tickets can have it if they have an extra person to bring.

Count me out. New daughter coming asap so I wont be able to make it.

Last edited:
Looks like a pretty sparse crowd this week. With that in mind, here are the assignments:

Snow: Chips, dip, booze
Hugegroove: Chips, dip, booze
Superbuff: Buns (hot dog & hamburger), hamburgers
BCS: Chicken, desserts
Wispy: Beer, soda for mixers.

I have a few other folks coming who will be bringing some stuff, too. Nobody will go hungry or thirsty. I plan on being pretty well lit before I go into the game.

If anybody is going to the game and did not RSVP for an assignment, just look at the following list and choose two:

Chips/dip
Beer
Burgers/brats/hot dogs
buns
booze
desserts.

We'll set up at around 12:30. Remember, there's a bunch of us crowded together now, so there won't be as much elbow room as we're used to.

Sorry to miss Sacky. Son's football game was pushed back to later in the day.

I have two tix available. Sec. 118, 45-50yd line. Free, but must make nice contribution to SackyGate. PM me, I can drop off in Denver later tonight.

Everyone has remembered to bring a little rubber duckie to go swimming in the Folsom urinals, right?
Rubber_ducks.jpg

A few pix from the CU / OU Sackygate. It was great meeting Sweaty Teets & Walrus for the 1st time and great to see everyone again!

DSCN2104.JPG

DSCN2105.JPG
Sacky

DSCN2107.JPG
Taste test

DSCN2110.JPG
What to drink? decisions, decisions.

A great time had by all

Back