What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Roll Call - Spring Game tailgate.

Looks like a great crowd. I’m going to try something a little different in terms of assignments and see how it works out. Here’s a list of the things we will need:

Burgers, brats, hot dogs, hamburger and hot dog buns, grill items, chips, dips, sides, beer, booze, mixers, soda, desserts.

Take the number of people in your party and pick that number of items from the above list to bring. For instance, if you have four people coming, choose four items from that list to bring. Let’s see how this works out. It’s possible we could end up with 200 hamburgers with zero buns, but it will be a fun experiment. This is spring practice for the tailgates, too. 😃

One last reminder on location- we can’t set up in the normal spot. We will be in the lot next to Sewall Hall unless we get there and it’s already full. If that happens, I’ll make my way down to the practice fields lot below the stadium. I’m reasonably sure we will be fine with the Sewell lot, but you never know.
Lot 380 between Mackey and the Rec Center?

I don't think they're ready for this group of weirdos.
airplane-turkish-prison.gif

It looks like I have an extra ticket, if anybody at the tailgate is looking for one.

Anyone who’s driving from north Boulder who is willing to pick up a hitchhiker, drop me a PM. TIA.

Back