What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rosen, Darnold both entering NFL Draft

Won't be shocked if they both fizzle to obscurity within three or four years. However, if Rosen can stay healthy and Chuckie can cure the turnover bug, they might be around fir awhile. The more high profile successes in the league from the PAC, the better. Good luck, boys.

Yeah, do not even care about their NFL potential (unless one of them head to the Broncos!), this is a double PLUS for the 2018 Buffs!!! We are getting more good news everyday from both Arizona schools and UCLA and USC. Keep it coming, is there anything bad that can happen to Utah???

Rosen would be a bad fit in Kelly’s offense anyway. He probably realized this. USC has always recruited QBs well, so I doubt the next guy up is much of a drop off.

Sam darnold is going to be very good.

Josh Rosen is another jeff george waiting to happen. Apart from his suckitude in the redzone, He pouts, he shows up his teammates, everybody is to blame but him.

I hope he goes to a team I hate.

Between them I think it's a coin flip; and because of that it could likely be that they're both a both a bust.

I'm a huge Darnold fan, dude makes plays. And turns it over, but someone will hopefully cure him of that. I wonder if his hands might be smaller than normal and that's why he has fumble issues, but not sure I'd not draft him based on that.

Rosen I have more doubts about. I think if he gets stuck on a **** team that has a garbage OL year in year out, he'll fizzle and be constantly injured.

i think rosen will check out once someone shows him the money, i dont think hell work for it and think hes made it.

Won't be shocked if they both fizzle to obscurity within three or four years. However, if Rosen can stay healthy and Chuckie can cure the turnover bug, they might be around fir awhile. The more high profile successes in the league from the PAC, the better. Good luck, boys.

Chuckie? As in jon gruden? Derek Carr isn’t going anywhere...

How anyone can look at Sam Darnold and not see Chuckie the red headed monster doll is beyond me.

I read your sentence as a continuation about Rosen as in gruden could fix his turnover issues. Makes more sense now considering Darnold is the one with the issue. First time I read it that was the last thing I was thinking.

My thing with Rosen is that I don't think he has an NFL body. He's tall, but he's not built very solidly and he seems fragile. Reminds me a lot of Tony Eason, who ended up being one of the biggest draft mistakes for the same reason.

My thing with Rosen is that I don't think he has an NFL body. He's tall, but he's not built very solidly and he seems fragile. Reminds me a lot of Tony Eason, who ended up being one of the biggest draft mistakes for the same reason.

QBs are way more protected now than the days of Eason, though.

True. But to put it in today's terms, I think Rosen is slightly built the same way as Teddy Bridgewater.

To your point, I do think there's a definite question mark on Rosen if he's tough enough and to jens' point does he want it enough. He is built like Bridgewater and Goff, though, so we'll see if that holds up over a career.

You have a thing for Rosen? NTTIAWWT.

Maybe but Anna has some weird, goofy sexiness to her. Plus she can sing, **** gets me every time.

Anyways on topic, darnold is the prize here. He (hopefully) can be taught to tone down the turnovers. He’s got a good arm
That's why she's cool.

Back