1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumblinbuff Blog - Cathching up with the CU Basketball Program

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by absinthe, Dec 8, 2010.

1. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo.

Preview posted from the Rumbinbuff Blog.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010
    Cathching up with the CU Basketball Program
    With all the goings on in Buff football land (end of season crap, new coach, etc) I've neglected to write about my beloved CU basketball team with the frequency that I'd like. (It doesn't help that the team has stumbled significantly out of the gate) In anticipation of tonight's clash with the hated Rams from CSU, this is my attempt to catch up with all that's happened in Buffs basketball over the past 4 weeks...

To be sure, this is not the start most CU fans hoped for when the Buffs took the court Nov 12th. A middling 4-3 record (with all 3 painful losses coming on the road) and an RPI of 285 (essentially saying we're the 285th best team in the nation) is not the way this season of a return to relevance was supposed to go....

More:
    http://rumblinbuff.blogspot.com/2010/12/cathching-up-with-cu-basketball-program.html

2. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

thanks for posting. can't say I disagree with anything you said.

3. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

Let me clarify I did not write this, it is from a buff bloggers who's posted a few things to the site before. Took the liberty of linking it until we can figure out his RSS.