What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ryan Miller: WE ARE COLORADO!

Now there's a bright comment. I'll bet there isn't a single person that's moved from Colorado to Nebraska. Any way, who said anything about living in either state Nebraska Football is superior to sCUm football and we have 68 meetings to prove it.

Peace offering?
132788.jpg

good grammar.. You must of ignored english class also.

The irony...I knew I would get to say this, the NU English Dept. strikes again....

EDIT: For those of you in Julesburg and points east: S/B "You must have ignored English class also."

Now there's a bright comment. I'll bet there isn't a single person that's moved from Colorado to Nebraska. Any way, who said anything about living in either state Nebraska Football is superior to sCUm football and we have 68 meetings to prove it.

Actually there was one certified moron who moved from Co to Nub. That raised the IQ average of both states.

Do you have a nice cliff picked out for jumping off after this week? Whatever are you going to do when posting on a Colorado board goes from trolly to just plain dooshy?

God you're going to miss us.
I doubt the goober has a car or knows how to use public transportation to even get to a cliff. He'll probably just keeping hanging out in his mom's trailer.

YOU ARE COLORADO

48-18-2 versus Big Red
5 losing seasons in a row(soon to be 6)
You've went bowling 50% of the time in last 10 years

You sure are Colorado have at it.

This came up in another thread also, and you are the second fusker to not understand how to switch a record around to be from the other teams perspective. Not looking good for your mathematics education either...

Maybe next year was the year Ryan was talking about. Yea, that must have been it.

And this differs from the goat and fusker aspirations, how? Wake me when Wyoming stops scoring. At least the fuskers have had a respectable season, but they aren't in the MNC hunt either.

And this differs from the goat and fusker aspirations, how? Wake me when Wyoming stops scoring. At least the fuskers have had a respectable season, but they aren't in the MNC hunt either.

Difference is you don't hear NU players saying they are going to win a NC, like Miller did. The truth is the truth, and that statement was just god damn ridiculous.

Difference is you don't hear NU players saying they are going to win a NC, like Miller did. The truth is the truth, and that statement was just god damn ridiculous.

Can't blame the kid for thinking BIG...is that a foreign concept for Huskers?

A legacy, committing to his state school that he grew up a fan of & saying that to the local paper as he committed - ho hum - I'm just not seeing the reason to make too much fun. Now, if he would've committed to CU on the steps of the College Football Hall of Fame - then by all means, flame away.

Can't blame the kid for thinking BIG...is that a foreign concept for Huskers?

I guess, thinking is about as far as it's going to go for old Ryan anyway. Would have been different if it didnt come off so cocky and arrogant (and stupid). Guess Hawk really rubbed off on the kid.

I guess, thinking is about as far as it's going to go for old Ryan anyway. Would have been different if it didnt come off so cocky and arrogant (and stupid). Guess Hawk really rubbed off on the kid.

With what is being displayed on the field up in Ft Fun, I would stop rapping on what an 18 year old kid said. I am sure you never said (stupid) things when you were 18. Or at least there was nobody there catching it on film for the news. lol

With what is being displayed on the field up in Ft Fun, I would stop rapping on what an 18 year old kid said. I am sure you never said (stupid) things when you were 18. Or at least there was nobody there catching on film for the news. lol

has he reached 18?

With what is being displayed on the field up in Ft Fun, I would stop rapping on what an 18 year old kid said. I am sure you never said (stupid) things when you were 18. Or at least there was nobody there catching it on film for the news. lol

When he was 18?

exCUses

Back