1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sackie, if you think no one is coming back, you're nuts....

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by dcbuffman, Jan 16, 2010.

1. dcbuffman

dcbuffman Member

This team played hard and almost beat the #12 team in the country. If you think the 10,000 people who went to the game were disappointed with what they saw today, you're nuts. They're coming back to see more.

Sackman, I think your bitterness about the football team is keeping you from buying into go things that are happening in Boulder. Go to the basketball games. Win or lose, this is an exciting team.

2. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

They said the attendance was 10,852 I think, that's pretty damm impressive given the recent history. I think in recent years they would only draw around 7-8K against a ranked team (other than the gayhawks, of course)

3. GoldStampede

GoldStampede Well-Known Member

Had to watch this one at home and the whole time I was wishing I was there. This team is awesome to watch.

4. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

That game was electrifying!! Buzz has that team going. I knew he would have more success that Hack, I know its a little premature, but I'm excited for CU BBall.

5. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

They may get a few more people in the stands than they had last year, but nothing like they would have gotten had they beaten KSU.

Most folks are going to look at the newspaper today and see that CU lost at home and say "huh, too bad, I thought they were going to be better this year. Oh, the Avs won... Hey honey, let's get tickets to the next Avs game!"