What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

San Diego State @ CU Game thread - 11/28 @ 3 PM MT on P12 Network

This will be a good test for our Buffs. SDSU always has athletes, and with limited game planning and prep, we’ll see how athletic we can be. Just put the ball down and let’s play. That’s not a tact that many college football players will be able to experience...should be fun.

GO BUFFS!

Jeff Campbell made some good points. His biggest game prep was film study, particularly his match-ups. Little time for that, this game, plus SDSU lost a day travelling. Should be an advantage.

I’be got to say, the PAC-12 Network’s choice of playing their 12 Best Buffs Ever special is a great fill-in for the delay. Much better than a standard pre-game anyway.

I'm still not happy about the game being on P12N but in this COVID-19 day and age, it makes sense because ESPN or Fox wouldn't have had the flexibility to do so.

I'm still for the P12N being on ESPN+.

I thought he medically retired?

ohzrd5t.jpg

I'm still not happy about the game being on P12N but in this COVID-19 day and age, it makes sense because ESPN or Fox wouldn't have had the flexibility to do so.

I'm still for the P12N being on ESPN+.

I think if the USC game would have been originally scheduled to be played in Boulder then ESPN would have kept it on one of their family of networks since their TV equipment would have already been on site.

Back