What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sandusky update (more evidence against Joe P)

The Paterno family is living in fantasy land. If they are concerned about Joe's legacy then they will shut up and ride this thing out.

The more they make noise and fight it the more attention is going to be focused on what actually happened, and what actually happened makes Joe look like he let children get raped to protect his football program.

Best strategy for the family would be to keep themselves and JoePa as far out of the limelight as possible. After things have settled down and PSU fans are waxing nostalgic for the "good old days" when PSU was a football power with a clean reputation they come forward and admit to the mistake but try to put it in a context of the "good" that JoePa did.

The more they resist the truth the more people will be reminded of what happened and the harder it will be for people to look at anything else about him.

As a truly unbiased CU football fan, i would like to tell Jay and Scott to go **** themselves. Joe will rot in hell, the rest of them should be on park benches. You don't have any say in PSU interests. It would be best if they just go away.

Joe really hosed Jay. Guy will never coach again.

Jay hosed Jay by doing the same thing everyone else did in this situation and standing by Joe instead of standing for the kids. If Jay had come out and said "I love my father but what he did was wrong. I didn't know what the situation was and trusted my father and those who were in charge, had I known what the situation was I would have encouraged my dad to turn him in and if he didn't I would have done it." then he would have a chance at some kind of future in college football.

Instead he stood with with his father and the others who tried to pretend like nothing worth noting happened. His career in college football is over but he will still get much better than he deserves. One of the boosters who is loyal to JoePa will make sure that he has a good job and he will be able the live the rest of his life off the Paterno name. The rest of his life will be much smoother than that of the victims of this thing who will spend the rest of their lives dealing with what Sandusky did to them and making it even worse knowing that it could have been stopped and wasn't in the name of protecting PSU and JoePa's "legacy."

Probably should have been. Seems several in charge at Penn State still don't get it.

I was in favor of the death penalty from the start and still believe they should have gotten it. Even with the death penalty they would have had a number of those people who refused to get it.

The Paterno family is living in fantasy land. If they are concerned about Joe's legacy then they will shut up and ride this thing out.

I think they're far more concerned with their ability to cash in on his legacy than anything else.

http://espn.go.com/college-football...ions-trustees-appeal-ncaa-vow-federal-lawsuit

I think it is time that the Executive Board of University presidents that govern the NCAA tell Penn State that they can either drop the law suit and deal with the sanctions, or leave the NCAA. This would be the absolute destruction of PSU athletics because a few board of trustee members are putting football ahead of crimes against humanity. Penn State athletics is staring down the barrel of a gun. I hope the NCAA pulls the trigger.

Looks like I'll be seeing Penn State when they hit the road for the first time this year on September 8th at UVA. Frankly I'd rather people just shut the **** up and let the game play out, but I'm sure it will be a toxic environment.

For sale at the PSU student book store...
ah277i

Wowza..... I wonder how much of this the NCAA will put up with.

I can't believe they are selling that in the school bookstore

Dear PSU backers: All those little boys who were sodomized are the victims, not you.

Those ****ers still don't get it, I see. That stadium needs to be razed and the team disbanded. I wonder if that would get the point across?

I really want the various groups of ex players, Jo Pa's kid and everyone else that are filing appeals to win.

Then the NCAA can re-investigate and give them the death penalty for 4 years. No football period!

Pedo State should be happy that they are allowed to field a team this year. The fact that those t-shirts are available for purchase shows me that Pedo State and the fan base still does not realize the magnitude of the effup that occurred on campus.

Nothing would make me happier than having the NCAA come out and say no football in 2013-2016.

Back