1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SB nation article about CU..... written by a Nebraska fan.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Ralphandler1, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Ralphandler1

Ralphandler1 Member

2. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

This article screams "I'm so over my ex that I'm going to call her right now."

absinthe likes this.
  3. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

He actually makes a good point about Nebraska buying the rights to Colorado's home games so they can be played in Lincoln. One of Rick George's best opportunities to right the ship as it relates to scheduling is to absolutely no longer cave to easy money and start scheduling Colorado in non-conference as a legit BCS conference school. Only home and home scheduling with other BCS programs and 2 for 1 scheduling with non BCS schools. CSU needs to be kicked to the curb unless they conform to our conditions. Rick George looks like he doesn't take **** from anybody, it is time to step up to the plate.

4. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

rep to you, borrowed your comment.

5. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

For how adamant they are that this isn't a rivalry they sure do miss us kicking their grandmas and ****.

6. Ralphandler1

Ralphandler1 Member

Agree. Bohn actually set up this Nebraska series very well. From what I remember it is 2 in Boulder and 2 in Lincoln. Equal revenue sharing as well I believe. That is what it should be. And I pray to god Rick George's first action as AD is to get on the phone to CSU AD and say we wont play anymore at Mile High, its Boulder or nothing. Or bare minimum Boulder 2 years in a row one in Denver. No fort collins and no more "home game" for us in Denver.

And those corn lovin a*sholes love saying we were not a rivalry, but I seem to remember their fans crying when we beat them, and the team storming the field after a few winning kicks in the 90's and 2000's. Last time I checked that doesn't really happen against schools you don't care about too much.

7. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

I was watching the Big10 Network show on the 1994 Cornhuskers (or as much as I could stomach). It was more to see how that Network handled that type of show, because I'm constantly giving feedback to the PAC12 Network and giving them suggestions (they need them). Anyway, the way that the players talked about the Colorado game pretty much tells it all - it was the most important game to them by a mile.

8. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Who here really gives a sh*t about the Butthuskers anyway. Yes, we have messed up contract issues governed by state law, budget issues, and yes, no water. Butthusker Mike needs to tell us something we don't already know. He also needs to go have clown sex with his inbred brother Kiszla.

9. Creebuzz

Creebuzz Club Member Club Member

Some nobody from a fly-over state makes a blog post from his basement on a drought ridden corn farm. Why again should I care?

10. zbuff

zbuff Club Member Club Member

This just shows how far the nubs have slipped. Dredging up years-old news about water for a byline in an article that trashes a team that's down? How pathetic is that? Getting bullied too much in the Big-whatever?

And btw, my nub buddy's tears about 62-36 weren't in the 90's. While we're talking about facts, CU won 4 north titles to the nubs 3 in the 2000's, and one big 12 title to the nubs zero in that span. Not sayin' those were great teams, just sayin'.

I think we should let them buy all the games back - and schedule someone else home and home.

11. BuffHorn

BuffHorn New Member

I'm new to the board. Recently retired ......spending too much time on the river fishing. I've always been a Buff fan even in the old days and believe me I'm old. Played for Coach Royal at UT in the 60s and have been a CU season ticket holder for 20 years. Son graduated CU with MBA not long ago. Great school we should be proud of. football will come along and I'm excited to see what RG can do. As far as the "children of the corn" are concerned, they have nothing to be proud of and never have. Don't pay any attention to them. They'll come across the border in droves after Jan. 1, when weed goes on sale. That's about the only way you can survive Nebraska....higher than the top row at Husker stadium.

66BUFF and Hugegroove like this.
  12. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Welcome! Good 1st post! You played for Royal huh? What position?

13. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

I question this thread title. We all know nubs fans can't write...

14. BuffHorn

BuffHorn New Member

Left OT ..... When he let me in......

15. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Back in the days when OLs had to block without using their hands and DLs could slap you in the head. Today's offenses wouldn't if we still had the rules from the 60s (like DBs being able to bump receivers all the way down the field). It's crazy to think about how much things have changed.

16. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

Lol... The arrogance of the unedumacated!

17. BuffClass90

BuffClass90 Banned BANNED

I like how someone complained about having to travel to Boulder. Wouldn't even the inbreds want to get out of Stinkoln and into a real college town???

18. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

They've got a Larry the Cable Guy worldview. At least the smarter, more successful & more worldly among them do.

19. prf

prf RalphieReport Writer

UGH- quoted along side Kiszla in an annoying holier than thou article by a Nebraska fan. I quit.

20. EddieCrowder

EddieCrowder Club Member Club Member

That article makes me want to fill a piss balloon and drive to Lincoln so I can throw it at somebody.