1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SB Nation Oregon blog P12 preview on CU

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Jens1893, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

http://www.addictedtoquack.com/2012...l-preview-part-2-colorado-buffaloes-utah-utes

2. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Gah can it just be basketball season already? I have seen plenty of these type of articles that predict a top 4 finish and a trip to the dance, but on the other hand I have seen plenty that say they expect a huge decline in production mostly due to the loss of Carlon. If we can survive the loss of Knutson Higgins and Burks and win a title in the same season, I think we can survive this. Carlon was a great player for us but was inconsistent until later in the season plus he basically disappeared for like 2 weeks in the middle of conference play. I think the offense of Roberson, Dinwiddie, Booker, and XJ will be enough to get us by. If we can teach the freshman to play defense then we are going to be very very good.

3. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

My big concerns are how the freshmen adapt to playing defense and leadership. If those two things come in place quickly, we'll be dancing.

4. Highlander

Highlander Club Member Club Member

A nice summary of that article in two lines (and no hyperbole) :thumbsup: