What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scenarios to make the playoff

Minnesota is definitely a slouch. They have one of the softest schedules I have ever seen. They avoided Michigan and Ohio State this year and have lost to every halfway decent team on their schedule. Wisconsin beats them by 4 scores easily.

CSU is the only team they have beaten with a winning record. When CSU is your best win, you stink.
They were talking about Minnesota on the radio earlier and mentioned the schedule. I've seen them twice I think, they looked pretty solid to me.

They were talking about Minnesota on the radio earlier and mentioned the schedule. I've seen them twice I think, they looked pretty solid to me.
Anybody would look solid with that schedule.

They beat Rutgers AT HOME by 2. This is the same Rutgers who lost to Michigan and Ohio State by a combined score of 136-0.

Minnesota is definitely a slouch. They have one of the softest schedules I have ever seen. They avoided Michigan and Ohio State this year and have lost to every halfway decent team on their schedule. Wisconsin beats them by 4 scores easily.

CSU is the only team they have beaten with a winning record. When CSU is your best win, you stink.
Hah, yea..

Beat Oregon St by 7 at home
Beat CSU by 7 at home
Beat Rutgers by 2 at home(!!)

I have no idea how you give up 32 points to Rutgers anywhere, especially at home

If OSU beats Michigan, they're in. I don't think anyone is questioning that. According to the predictor, we need to worry about Oklahoma as much as anyone. If we win out, it shows them still at 4.
I just don't believe if they compare our 11-2 resume factoring in who we lost to and by how much compared to Oklahoma's they can put them in over us.

My biggest concern is the Big 10 getting two teams and Clemson winning the ACC. That is our biggest hurdle.

Back