What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Scott: I've been thinking about this for a "couple" of months.

Relieved a bit. Looks like we'll be cool without Scott, just saw that JuiceBox has got a LunchBox guy with Arthur Jaffee getting some touches, according to Brooks article.

Oh, of course. What was I thinking, there's always someone with a lunchpail ready to step in. I'm so glad Hawks' system works like a finely tuned machine.

chilly let me ask you this do you really think r.stewart is a better back then d.scott? you are such a hater man do you not watch stewart run hell he trips over his own feet..i guess the whole country was wrong on d.scott huh..watch him in 2011 he will change your mind..laugh now cry later..:thumbsup:

I'm all for Scott love, but uhm Stewart has definitely proven to be the better back so far in their college careers. I think Stewart is a much better fit for what we do (not block, no holes generated, zero running lanes) than Scott who can't slide between a defender in a 2 yard space and make 5 yards out of it. I still think Scott will end up playing on Sundays, but let's not hate on all we have left which is Speedy.

So what part of my warped view said "I have been thinking about this for months?"

Can you please remind me what happened months ago that would have gotten DS thinking about this?

How about 'Man, if Hawk pulls the bull**** he did last year, I am out of here. But I love the Buffs and I will give ti another shot, another chance for Hawk to show me he will give me an honest chance, that he can coach the team up and we will improve our team.'

And the team is still on a downward spiral, he does not get to play, the coach keeps saying he is injured-- yet he is saying he is not-- and that sounds like Hawk playing games, not DS.

DS wants to play in the NFL. As it stands, with Bohn saying Dayan is the guy all of this year and next---DS is seeing that his cances of playing in the NFL is getting mighty thin if he keeps playing for Dayan. And so he is leaving. I would too if I was him. While I love the Buffs, there is no way I would stay and play for Dayan and blow my shot at the NFL. NFL money is more important than your college pride.

Personally, I think the straw that broke the camels back was Bohn saying Dayan is the mayan through 2010 at the very least. IMO, Dayan is the cancer that is starting to drive the kids away.

chilly let me ask you this do you really think r.stewart is a better back then d.scott? you are such a hater man do you not watch stewart run hell he trips over his own feet..i guess the whole country was wrong on d.scott huh..watch him in 2011 he will change your mind..laugh now cry later..:thumbsup:

RS has, by far, been the better back between the two. It's not even close.

DS may have been more highly recruited, but RS has been the more productive back both last year and this year. It has nothing to do with hate. I would have loved for DS to come in and blown the doors off this thing, but he has not done it, for what ever reason.

RS has, by far, been the better back between the two. It's not even close.

DS may have been more highly recruited, but RS has been the more productive back both last year and this year. It has nothing to do with hate. I would have loved for DS to come in and blown the doors off this thing, but he has not done it, for what ever reason.

Uh, severe lack of PT maybe?

How about 'Man, if Hawk pulls the bull**** he did last year, I am out of here. But I love the Buffs and I will give ti another shot, another chance for Hawk to show me he will give me an honest chance, that he can coach the team up and we will improve our team.'

And the team is still on a downward spiral, he does not get to play, the coach keeps saying he is injured-- yet he is saying he is not-- and that sounds like Hawk playing games, not DS.

DS wants to play in the NFL. As it stands, with Bohn saying Dayan is the guy all of this year and next---DS is seeing that his cances of playing in the NFL is getting mighty thin if he keeps playing for Dayan. And so he is leaving. I would too if I was him. While I love the Buffs, there is no way I would stay and play for Dayan and blow my shot at the NFL. NFL money is more important than your college pride.

Personally, I think the straw that broke the camels back was Bohn saying Dayan is the mayan through 2010 at the very least. IMO, Dayan is the cancer that is starting to drive the kids away.

the dude just had his knee scoped. Usually getting your knee scoped is a pretty good indication that you have been having knee problems.

As far as loving the Buffs. Teammates to don't quite on each other mid-year, especially if you "love" playing for that team.

DS quit on his teammates as far as I am concerned.

This has nothing to do with Hawkins or my thoughts about Hawkins. This has to do with my thoughts of an individual who bails on his teammates in the middle of a very tough season via text message.

the dude just had his knee scoped. Usually getting your knee scoped is a pretty good indication that you have been having knee problems.

As far as loving the Buffs. Teammates to don't quite on each other mid-year, especially if you "love" playing for that team.

DS quit on his teammates as far as I am concerned.

This has nothing to do with Hawkins or my thoughts about Hawkins. This has to do with my thoughts of an individual who bails on his teammates in the middle of a very tough season via text message.

Obviously we didn't have a very good "team" then... And I am not talking about what we see out on the field. Obviously the coaches are not in touch with the players if they are communicating the way they did today.

Uh, severe lack of PT maybe?

Yup. I doubt that J-fly and DS will break records at UCLA but I'm betting Rick will give them solid time and he'll get Scott into the NFL. I feel bad for DS. He took a huge risk on CU and got the shaft for his troubles. For all those that say he's overrated I counter: does Texas make a habit of going all-in on overrated highschool prospects? They were seriously depressed after they lost him. I know this. My dad is a Texas alum. I'm not looking forward to our phone call this week.

Obviously we didn't have a very good "team" then... And I am not talking about what we see out on the field. Obviously the coaches are not in touch with the players if they are communicating the way they did today.

Or there is more going on here than meets the eye. I don't know anymore than the next guy, but I find some things to be odd in the way this played out.

Or there is more going on here than meets the eye. I don't know anymore than the next guy, but I find some things to be odd in the way this played out.

That is one way to explain it... Another is that our coaches totally screwed this one up in every way possible.

Back