1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott!!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Timbuff10, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Looking good tonight. The announcers seem pretty sure he ran the wrong route on that one play, but other than that, this guy is fun to watch! Too bad Miller had that holding penalty and Cody overthrew the wounded duck to him or we would probably be up by 1 right now.

2. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Scott looks real good. Too bad our Defense is horrible, and the few missed plays on offense to score.

3. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Yeah, getting him the ball is good but I really don't think he should be returning punts. He is more of a power runner, not slash and dash kinda kick returner type. Rodney Stewart should be back there or Espinoza or someone of that type. Also, lining Scott up as a wideout probably isn't best either. I do like that they are doing some power running with Scott in there though so I guess we will take what we can get.

4. GoBuffs08

GoBuffs08 Well-Known Member

:yeahthat:

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Rodney Stewart is hurt right? Pulled hammy or something along those lines?

6. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

Scott does look good and it's good to see him in the game and getting the ball on a consistent basis, but we have to remember that this is Toledo. And the couple of times he got in the open field I didn't see a whole lot of speed there. :huh:

7. XIIfan

XIIfan Member

Did he get enough snaps prior to the meltdown to keep him around, or does he start looking? While he was in, he looked solid.

8. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Yeah, who ever the interim coach is, needs to feature that kid, bring in Hansen and see what happens. Might need to do something really odd, like have DS, and Speedy in the same backfield. Maybe run some option with Hansen or something.