1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Screw this crap. I'm a Husker fan, now

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by 14ers4me, Oct 13, 2008.

1. 14ers4me

14ers4me Member

NEVER!!!!! Just a reality check. It sucks they're playing so bad when 2 of the last 3 were winnable. BUT, it's not the end of the world. Improvements must be made and I feel they will be. It's frustrating seeing Cody run the wrong way, DS not playing and all the injuries. Also frustrating to see CU nation coming completely unglued. I can't remember the fan base losing it like we have in the past few days. Keep some perspective. It's not our year and we still need to get more players at a number of positions. That said, there are things the coaches need to do beginning this week to get things turned around beginning w/ better play calling and a change at QB.

Go Buffs! The worst day as a Buff will ALWAYS be better than the best day as a Fusker.

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

:ban:

For the title ALONE. LET THOSE WORDS BE STRICKEN FROM THE RRECORD.

3. 14ers4me

14ers4me Member

I probably deserve it. I almost crapped myself just typing it.

4. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

Seriously? Your memory is that bad? It happened two years ago, about a thousand times worse than this. People aren't going to stop going to the games, we will still fill the seats and have a good crowd cheering hard for our Buffs. Yeah we (posters on this board) are frustrated, but we (posters on this board) are not the only fans either. Expressing frustrations is normal.

5. 14ers4me

14ers4me Member

There were no expectations two years ago-at least not like they were this year. I don't recall Buff fan being this pissed off about it, either. Fire Hawkins. Can the OC, etc. It was like someone flipped a switch this week. The DC Buffzone is off the charts.