What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sean Irwin Block

I can accept butterfingers if he blocks like that
How about a Snickers? Irwin has only shown (in the near distant past anyway) that he can catch very decently.
Second best block of the day was Evans blowing up that blitzing LB #44 (I think). Evans was giving up 6 inches in height and 75 lbs. to that guy.

Oh - that is a SWEET block!
How about some kudos to TE coach Bernardi? Don't recall our TEs blocking like that the last couple of years.

(No slam to Adams---he was working two positions as a coach; neither particularly well. The staff chess game played by HCMM, has worked brilliantly.)

Also have to give props to the blocking receivers yet again, Lindsay made lots of yards and was able to make cuts behind the receivers blocking to gain first down on the sweeps....love seeing the team effort.

How about some kudos to TE coach Bernardi? Don't recall our TEs blocking like that the last couple of years.

(No slam to Adams---he was working two positions as a coach; neither particularly well. The staff chess game played by HCMM, has worked brilliantly.)
Abso. Frankly, I have no gripes with any of our coaches. It really has been a banner year for all of them IMO. We can complain about ST, but no one coach is responsible. In reality, I think our ST has gotten better, sans our FG performances, particularly in the coverage area. If Diego hadn't rolled up his Achilles, I'd bet we wouldn't be too unsatisfied with ST, either.

Watching Arizona and Seattle last night reminded me of this game. Same colors. Same inept red zone offense (from both teams).

That Irwin block is allsome. I missed that.

Phil also stood up the Stanford player on a pass block by popping him in the chin and then proceeded to talk **** the entire way down the field. One of the commentators on P12 pointed it out. I really like how Taz has been playing.

That Irwin block is allsome. I missed that.

Phil also stood up the Stanford player on a pass block by popping him in the chin and then proceeded to talk **** the entire way down the field. One of the commentators on P12 pointed it out. I really like how Taz has been playing.

Being at the game you miss some of this due to the bad angles of the visitor section. I'll have to go back and look for some of these plays. Anybody have video of some of these plays besides Irwin's?

"CU was more physical than Stanford" - **** nobody would have said 2 months ago
That is what worried me about running this type of O. In my mind, I was thinking what slick Rick did to our running game back in the day. Turns out, I'm glad I was wrong. We are as physical as we have been in many a year, impressive to see. Btw, great block @sean Irwin, that's getting it.

Last edited:
That is what worried me about running this type of O. In my mind, I was thinking what slick Rick did to our running game back in the day. Turns out, I'm glad I was wrong. We are as physical as we have been in many a year, impressive to see. Btw, great black @sean Irwin, that's getting it.

Competition in practice makes a huge difference. Saturday blocking assignments are now easier than what the O faces on Tuesdays.

"CU was more physical than Stanford" - **** nobody would have said 2 months ago
It's like the rest of the conference has figured out that to beat Stanford, you can't pussyfoot around. Go right at them. They're not used to that.

You have just insulted Sean, Jeromy and Ann Henry with that ridiculous proposal.

I express my deepest most heartfelt apology on that tragedy of a misguided joke. I regret any and all harm that the Irwin family may have suffered due to my insensitive, impulsive, and cruel attempt to link ideas expressed in separate threads on the allsome fan site known as allbuffs. I hope that the mods and the Irwin family can have mercy on my soul.

I express my deepest most heartfelt apology on that tragedy of a misguided joke. I regret any and all harm that the Irwin family may have suffered due to my insensitive, impulsive, and cruel attempt to link ideas expressed in separate threads on the allsome fan site known as allbuffs. I hope that the mods and the Irwin family can have mercy on my soul.
Fine. Next time just choose somebody who is actually hot.

Back