What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sept. 8, 2018 CU @ kNU

Will someone please bookmark this thread for me. Then get back to me in mid August.

Don't underestimate the Huskers based upon the last few days.

NU 31
CU 17

Will someone please bookmark this thread for me. Then get back to me in mid August.

NU 31
CU 17
I'm just laughing at them because of whats happened over the last few days! Man, that program is in trouble!
CU- 45
bugeaters-17

624964A9-45E5-4287-9E72-09769183EC8D.jpeg

x7bnignzpgotcfatyfxl.gif

This season keeps going like this and you guys aren't going to have any problems getting tickets to the game.

I remember when kNU fans with season tickets could just about pay their kids tuition by selling their tickets game by game to other bugeater fans.

This team keeps losing and those "greatest fans in college football" are going to be a lot less interested in going week after week to see lousy football. Wouldn't shock me at some point to see their sellout streak end.

Those fans are really good at being front runners, let's see what happens when they aren't beating up on everyone each week.

This season keeps going like this and you guys aren't going to have any problems getting tickets to the game.

I remember when kNU fans with season tickets could just about pay their kids tuition by selling their tickets game by game to other bugeater fans.

This team keeps losing and those "greatest fans in college football" are going to be a lot less interested in going week after week to see lousy football. Wouldn't shock me at some point to see their sellout streak end.

Those fans are really good at being front runners, let's see what happens when they aren't beating up on everyone each week.

What else are they going to do?

Check out the tractor pull?

NU 31
CU 17
Yeah sure. I'll bookmark this thread. Right next to the one where you predicted NU would never be ranked worse than CU last year.

I like bookmarking threads where you make an idiot of yourself.

this thread is incredibly timely for me personally.

I now identify myself as a Buffs fan (as well as a Hokie and a Wisconsin fan) and had dinner with a colleague last night during which I learned he was a Nub alum.

He knows I went to VT (everyone who has ever spent more than 10 minutes with me knows this) but that I live in Colorado. He's also an Supplier Quality Engineer, the arch nemesis of my current role, so we have (not so) good natured banter on a regular basis.

Nub SQE: so, have you become a Buffs fan since moving out there?
hh: hell yeah! I'm actually a season ticket holder.
Nub SQE: and have you become as nasty as the rest?
hh: OH **** YEAH!!!! I take piss filled balloons to every game to throw at the opposing team"
Nub SQE: my God!

I didn't even hesitate when confronted on this -- my mind went right into "Allbuffs mode"
I'm honestly not trying to sound rude here.. but how can you actually say you're a Buffs fan while saying you're a Hokie and Wisconsin fan? Kinda defeats the purpose of being a fan..... but who am I to judge

Get this one boys. Dad grew up in Colorado, went to CU (only applied there, knew he wanted to go there and only there) and ended up going to med school and got a job in.... Scottsbluff, Nebraska (Sh*tsbluff as I call it). Far west side of NE only about 3.5 hours from Boulder. But you can be sure that the fusker fans are just as bad. Grew up dealing with that crap my entire life, but born a buff and never swayed and I cannot wait to go back to this one and see some high school buddies and just rub this one in their face. After a few piss balloons of course

I'm honestly not trying to sound rude here.. but how can you actually say you're a Buffs fan while saying you're a Homie and Wisconsin fan? Kinda defeats the purpose of being a fan..... but who am I to judge
Those teams play in different leagues! From my POV, what you're saying is like trying to say someone they can't root for the Buffs and the Broncos!

I'm enjoying comnents in this thread from CU fans whos' football team has a little over .345 win / loss record in the last 5 year and 10 year spans. Bagging on a tream with over a .657 W/L record in the same time frames is pathetic.

Carry on Buff fans.

Oh, one more thing. What is the best drink for CU fans for filling up piss balloons . Be sure to use clear balloons. Memorial Stadium enforces a hard core clear bag policy.

Last edited:
I'm enjoying comnents in this thread from CU fans who's football team has a little over .345 win / loss record in the last 5 year and 10 year spans. Bagging on a tream with over a .657 W/L record in the same time frames is pathetic.

Carry on Buff fans.

I'm still just wondering why you're even here. I don't even know where the Fuskers congregate.

I'm enjoying comnents in this thread from CU fans who's football team has a little over .345 win / loss record in the last 5 year and 10 year spans. Bagging on a tream with over a .657 W/L record in the same time frames is pathetic.

Carry on Buff fans.

Oh, one more thing. What is the best drink for CU fans for filling up piss bombs. Be sure to use clear balloons. Memorial Stadium enforces a hard core clear bag policy.
Enjoy the next five to ten years

**** the nubs. I could care less, i hope they lose every game for the rest of eternity

this thread is incredibly timely for me personally.

I now identify myself as a Buffs fan (as well as a Hokie and a Wisconsin fan) and had dinner with a colleague last night during which I learned he was a Nub alum.

He knows I went to VT (everyone who has ever spent more than 10 minutes with me knows this) but that I live in Colorado. He's also an Supplier Quality Engineer, the arch nemesis of my current role, so we have (not so) good natured banter on a regular basis.

Nub SQE: so, have you become a Buffs fan since moving out there?
hh: hell yeah! I'm actually a season ticket holder.
Nub SQE: and have you become as nasty as the rest?
hh: OH **** YEAH!!!! I take piss filled balloons to every game to throw at the opposing team"
Nub SQE: my God!

I didn't even hesitate when confronted on this -- my mind went right into "Allbuffs mode"
So you are a buyer pathetic engineer?

Carry on Buff fans.

Oh, one more thing. What is the best drink for CU fans for filling up piss balloons . Be sure to use clear balloons. Memorial Stadium enforces a hard core clear bag policy.

I'm enjoying you thinking "who's" is possesive, but that's just me.

NU 31
CU 17

Last few days? More last couple decades! Huskers are a hot mess right now and it ain't getting better anytime soon

Back