What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Serious Problem Re: Talking **** to Cal this Fall

Snow, we are not going to talk **** to them until after they feed us and we steal their booze.

I've got some cal smack ready. Crb is right. You have to concede that cal is better academically than cu but then what u do is focus on things that poke holes in their self perception that they are the perfect example of true student athletes.

I'll give u one... Cal can get guys in that Stanford and sometimes even USC wont touch with a ten foot pole. This truth drives cal fans berserk.

Also they are smart so they know they are nouveau riche in football so u can work on their historical suckitude to some extent. They aren't Kjuco st thinking football was just invented. The older fans are waiting for the shoe of crappiness to drop on them again.

All this said they are good fans in my experience and we are fortunate to be in their conference. I am so glad to be getting away from some of the academic dregs

There are people in Berkeley that live in trees.

I went to a sports bar to watch Cal play somebody and it was full of Cal fans. They were a half dead bunch until I realized that none of these Cal guys ever played the game, so they in reality didn't know what was going on. They are weak sauce as far as college football fans are concerned.

Also, if the Buffs beat them get ready for them to go crazy like they did against Nebraska when the corn played them in their stadium. Corn fan said that they played NU tough for most of the game and should have been proud of that, but once time was running out and there was no hope the Cal students went ape-****. They had no idea that they played a great game against one of the stronger teams in the country.

There are people in Berkeley that live in trees.

I went to a sports bar to watch Cal play somebody and it was full of Cal fans. They were a half dead bunch until I realized that none of these Cal guys ever played the game, so they in reality didn't know what was going on. They are weak sauce as far as college football fans are concerned.

Tell me about it... I had season tickets a few years ago and even when they were ranked in the top 5 the games were boring as all hell. It was like the west side of folsom but worse... People on cell phones, no one drunk, etc. Despite having relatively decent seats, I ended up going up to tightwad hill to watch a game. At least the folks up there didn't look at you weird if you yelled.

University of California at Boulder. All the fun, but with 90% fewer Asians...um, err... Californians.

Boulder...all the baking. None of the shaking.
South Park or Ben Affleck. You choose.

Berkeley's proximity to Oakland is a gold mine. They will even play in Oakland during their stadium during renovations at Memorial. Epic Beard Man, BART transit cops who pull the trigger first and figure out it's not a taser later. Berkeley is basically Oakland north.

University of California at Boulder. All the fun, but with 90% fewer Asians...um, err... Californians.

Boulder...all the baking. None of the shaking.
South Park or Ben Affleck. You choose.

Berkeley's proximity to Oakland is a gold mine. They will even play in Oakland during their stadium during renovations at Memorial. Epic Beard Man, BART transit cops who pull the trigger first and figure out it's not a taser later. Berkeley is basically Oakland north.

Actually, they will be playing at AT&T park.

I've been to Berkley. Granted, this was about 15 years ago, but still, it reminded me of Cleveland.

Cal Berkeley is a lot like Stanford, only slightly worse in every possible way.

That would do it.

Berkeley was pretty dirty if I remember correctly, but so is Los Angeles where I live. Boulder is pristine so be ready to be shocked at the difference.

Berkeley was pretty dirty if I remember correctly, but so is Los Angeles where I live. Boulder is pristine so be ready to be shocked at the difference.

Having experienced both, I can tell you Berkeley is a fine college town, but it can't hold Boulder's jock. Boulder>>>>>Berkeley.

1) Cal Berkley - Home of the Raiders
2) Boulder - The Fray >> than Berkley - Counting Crows
3) My Boss was from Cal-Berkley and he was A-hole, hiss boss the CEO was from Stanford and he was also an A-hole...sound famiilar anyone?
4) ** you dirty hippies, we have more medical marijuana stores than you

Back