1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seth Lobato and Dylan Orms

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by AlferdJasper, Aug 25, 2010.

1. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Former CU "safety" Seth Lobato has jumped over two other players on the UNC roster at QB and is now second only to Parker Orms' big brother Dylan, a junior at UNC.

Orms officially No. 1 QB for UNC football

Hey, Seth. I'm rooting for you.

2. AlferdJasper

In fact, I have four reasons to follow UNC now:

1. Lexington Smith
    2. Jace Davis
    3. Dylan Orms
    4. Seth Lobato
    And maybe I'll root for Connor Glenn, too. Why not?

3. MtnBuff

MtnBuff Not allowed in Barzil 2 Club Member

I would have liked to see Lobato stay at CU, he seems like a good kid and a quality athlete.

That all said he was not likely to ever get enough playing time at CU to really develop as a football player, especially at QB. At UNC he will get a chance to develop and have a shot at some real playing time. I hope he stays healthy and has a memorable career there.

4. AlferdJasper

He's going to have that "hometown kid" mystique about him, a lot of folks will be glad to see him play near where he grew up.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Good luck to all those guys. I think it's a great thing for prep football in Colorado if we have a lower division program doing well and local kids excelling for it as the bulk of the roster.

It's too bad that they're on the road during the Buffs only bye week this year (September 25th - Bears are at Michigan State). I would have liked to get up there for a game this year.

Anyway, looks like they'll at least have a couple games on Altitude to check out. http://uncbears.com/sports/fball/2010-11/schedule

6. AlferdJasper

Must be tough scheduling for the Orms family to see both boys play this season.
    I wanted to get up to UNC to see Lex and Jace play, but I don't think it will be possible.