1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seven Buffs Earn USTFCCCA All-Academic Honors

Discussion in 'University of Colorado News and Olympic Sports' started by cmgoods, Feb 14, 2014.

1. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Read more...

2. hokiehead

hokiehead Gobbler on the Mountain Club Member

Huge congratulations to all 7!!!

Notably,

OK, freshman or not, Ben, when you pull off a 4.0 in engineering at an AAU school while competing on a D1 varsity team at national championship level -- I stand impressed.

The linked article doesn't make complete sense, though: it names 7 total Buffs receiving this honor, but states Ben is one of five men honorees with a 4.0, lists one male with < 4.0 and then mentions five women receiving it also (5 + 1 + 5 != 7).

3. cmgoods

cmgoods Olympic Sports Mod Club Member

Five of all of the men honorees had a 4.0, he is one of the five and the other four go to other schools.

http://www.ustfccca.org/2014/02/div...-and-individual-all-academic-awards-announced

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  4. AztecBuff

AztecBuff Club Member Club Member

I agree, congrats to all!!! (Re your math question, I believe they are saying that Mr. Saarel was one of 5 male cross country recipients at colleges NATIONWIDE with a 4.0.)