What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shedeur Sanders - 2023-24 Tracking History Thread

hansel that hansels so hot right now GIF

Quoting myself here:

We're still, like, nine months from bow season!
It's the versatility that makes it the height of fashion. You can go straight from your hunting blind to your shift at Home Depot or as the flag person on the road construction crew.

(In case anyone was curious, I am so clueless about fashion that I didn't know Louis made anything besides luggage and purses.)

Does anyone else find Louis Vuitton products to be rather gauche and tacky? The bold logo and loud designs just feel too contrived for my taste.

Very nouveau riche and “aspirational class” vibes where the owner is externalizing “luxury” because they have something to prove. Feels like what a poor person thinks a “rich” person would wear.

Lamborghini, Maserati, and others feel the same. Much of the LVMH portfolio gives me the vibe

Does anyone else find Louis Vuitton products to be rather gauche and tacky? The bold logo and loud designs just feel too contrived for my taste.

Very nouveau riche and “aspirational class” vibes where the owner is externalizing “luxury” because they have something to prove. Feels like what a poor person thinks a “rich” person would wear.

Lamborghini, Maserati, and others feel the same. Much of the LVMH portfolio gives me the vibe

I can't judge thanks to my patagonia winter jacket and post-covid sweatpants lifestyle, but I think LV and other luxury fashion brands are ****ing stupid. People can dress how they want for far less.

That bag that Shilo had was kinda nice lookin though

All I know is that, when I went to the LV store in Paris, I saw a lot of rich people with old and new money spending away.

I think Maserati styling is very reserved and conservative for its market.

Otherwise, I agree. With a lot of these brands it seems to be less about design or quality and mostly about blasting out that you're sporting the brand. Would people ever buy their products at their prices if the logo wasn't prominent?

NTTIAWWT, but it's not my thing and I have trouble relating to it.

Agree. This is why I stick with Amazon as my clothing line of choice.

The seamless fusion of design and function allow for a wardrobe that isn’t out of place in the living room, bathroom stall or airport runway.

I had to read up on the show they were in, because I know less than zero about fashion.
This Fall line was designed by Pharrell Williams for LV.

I have a few Walmart sweatshirts that cost $9.99 each. They last about 18-24 months. It's all good. I know how to "dress up" but it's rarely necessary as a retired guy in Arizona.

Last edited:

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

Very nouveau riche, as you say. #2 is living as though he's on his second NFL contract. Hope he gets there.

My "get off my lawn" moment: Last year at this time, Shedeur was working out on campus, throwing sessions with the new WR's and studying the playbook with the OC. This year, new offense and WR's but he is in Paris. The NIL packages really change these young men's lives ($500k car, Paris fashion shows, TV commercials) and less time practicing/preparing.
michael GIF

You haven’t seen VC Bro suited and booted with Patagonia?
I guess I'm less concerned about what the people wearing it are trying to signal (and no, I haven't witnessed that) and what the company actually does and is doing.

And also are you talking about the VC investor or the VC recipient (because now that I think about it, I've seen the latter).

I guess I'm less concerned about what the people wearing it are trying to signal (and no, I haven't witnessed that) and what the company actually does and is doing.

And also are you talking about the VC investor or the VC recipient (because now that I think about it, I've seen the latter).
Venture Capitalists (the money people) and VC recipients love Patagonia clothing. It is a status symbol for them.

Back