What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shedeur Sanders - 2023-24 Tracking History Thread

It's funny- the other day I was at Nieman Marcus and saw some Balenciaga sneakers that cost $1200 and look just like adult versions of the Transformer shoes that kids a few years ago would get beat up in. Now I just picture Les with them kicked up on his desk.
I hope Les has better sense. All of those primo fashion label sneakers are atrocious. Like Famous Footwear level New Balance, but WAY more expensive ugly.

It's funny- the other day I was at Nieman Marcus and saw some Balenciaga sneakers that cost $1200 and look just like adult versions of the Transformer shoes that kids a few years ago would get beat up in. Now I just picture Les with them kicked up on his desk.

I hope Les has better sense. All of those primo fashion label sneakers are atrocious. Like Famous Footwear level New Balance, but WAY more expensive ugly.

Caiman Lucchese, Python Lucchese, White Vans, Rainbow Flops, Asics for tennis, Kennetrek for hunting, Bean Boots, and handmade wingtips my great gpa brought on his tour to Germany in WW2 for dress

You are now up to speed on my footwear catalog lol

Look, I am a huge Shaduer fan and I certainly don't begrudge his right to capitlize on his brand, but if he doens't play well, these types of things will be used against him by his critics.

I don't think anyone can dispute that.

And if he plays well…which is where the smart money is…he has the performance and celebrity package that will be in the highest demand.

Yes, there is downside risk. There is also massive upside potential. Shedeur has struck me as a guy the sets himself in a position to maximize the upside.

Look, I am a huge Shaduer fan and I certainly don't begrudge his right to capitlize on his brand, but if he doens't play well, these types of things will be used against him by his critics.

If he was doing this right before season or in season I would say you are right. However, if he doesnt play well in Sept/Oct and anyone uses what he does in Jan, they dont know what the f#ck they are talking about.

Bunch of y'all going to blend in with the Big12 fans with your jorts /cargo shorts and wardrobe from Costco/Walmart/Sams.
I mean right now, I probably am, given that I’ve been working from home since March of 2020, and it’s currently colder than my chest freezer in my basement. So a hoody and sweatpants it is

If I have to be in public, I’m in denim or travel pants and decent footwear at least

Caiman Lucchese, Python Lucchese, White Vans, Rainbow Flops, Asics for tennis, Kennetrek for hunting, Bean Boots, and handmade wingtips my great gpa brought on his tour to Germany in WW2 for dress

You are now up to speed on my footwear catalog lol
We might need to change your name to Sack Lodge instead.

We're well past the stage of anyone being neutral about Shedeur and Coach Prime. I don't think this moves the needle in the least.

All I know is that if a couple of my players had an opportunity for the experience of modeling LV at their runway event, I wouldn't be concerned at all about them missing the first few days of January meetings. Just like I'd make sure of with the start of spring semester and missing classes, I'd make sure there was a plan in place & they took care of their CU obligations as they went to this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Back