What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Shedeur Sanders - 2023-24 Tracking History Thread

I agree, but critics will use anything to be critical.
There is nothing that would satisfy the critics. If they had turned down the opportunity, they'd be saying Coach Prime is a hypocrite denying them the spotlight. So you can't concern yourself with the critics. Got to just stay true to what you believe in & stand for, which CP does.

Is that why CU students dress up in banana customers for home games?
ACK this is a joke, but a buddy of mine speculates that it's the most common costume one can find that's gold (well, yellow) and black.

Oh thank goodness, now the old white men can get out their feelings about this

Forgive me, I haven't followed this thread too closely as of late so I'm playing catch-up...but if I have it straight, you're a crusty, old white, cargo short wearing boomer if you think the team leaders should be with the team (and classes) as activity resumes for the new spring semester?

So we're not against them missing meetings and workouts for a LV fashion show in Paris, we think this is fine? Am I all caught up?

Forgive me, I haven't followed this thread too closely as of late so I'm playing catch-up...but if I have it straight, you're a crusty, old white, cargo short wearing boomer if you think the team leaders should be with the team (and classes) as activity resumes for the new spring semester?

So we're not against them missing meetings and workouts for a LV fashion show in Paris, we think this is fine? Am I all caught up?
Yep! You’re all caught up!

Modeling is Shedeur’s backup plan if the NFL thingy doesn’t work out. Always have a Plan B.

I promise you there is some plan b bedside
BTW, Flounder - to your sig line: You know there have only been 17 different schools to win an NC since the Buffs last one in 1990? And all of them reside in the B1G or SEC now accept for Clemson, FSU, and Miami?

The comments surprised me. Pretty balanced.

I thought Shedeur would get roasted by the casual fans.

Shedeur Sanders is definitely one of those top returning QBs for this season and there's no way he's ranked below some of those QBs in that top 10 list...yep the poster needs to be drug tested. If he improves on some of the little things such as holding on to the ball too long in addition to a little better statistical season from him in a new conference, he's going to be the top pick in next year's draft.

Shedeur Sanders is definitely one of those top returning QBs for this season and there's no way he's ranked below some of those QBs in that top 10 list...yep the poster needs to be drug tested. If he improves on some of the little things such as holding on to the ball too long in addition to a little better statistical season from him in a new conference, he's going to be the top pick in next year's draft.
PFF has him 8th among returning QBs (unless I missed one, the COVID eligibility still confuses me) but a few players ahead got better running grades pushing their grade above Sanders, his grade fell a bit later in the year when he was injured, was in the low 90's prior.

1709737751166.png

Back