1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shocking Score of the Year, from Forde Yard Dash

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Bienemy4life, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

Shocking Score of the Year: Fresno State 48, Colorado 0 (16). After just 22 minutes and 14 seconds of play. A Pac-12 team should never be 48 points behind a Mountain West team in a quarter and a half. Ever. Now you know why Embree only got two years in Boulder.

Forde also has the CU job listed last on his list of "rating the job openings":

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ncaaf-...ball-s-major-coaching-openings-074908952.html

2. KingPants

KingPants Club Member Club Member

3. SECOBuffsFan

SECOBuffsFan Active Member

I think he is spot on in a lot of his points....but would agree that Kentucky seems like the worst possible spot

4. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

ready to change your name nate? :lol:

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

It's sad to see this perception nationally. I don't think coaching candidates agree with Forde. They look at those jobs and I doubt they see the potential to compete for conference championships. That potential is there at CU.

6. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

No, I'm good. Hiring Embo, EB et. al. was an experiment. It failed badly. I still like them and appreciate all they've done for the program. This will all pass. We just need to move on past Mac and build for the future. We will be kicking ass again, just a matter of when. I hope soon. I hope Embo is the John Blake and our next coach is the Stoops that gets us outta the hole.

7. J.R. Ewing

J.R. Ewing Club Member Club Member

I thenk that Tennessee job is a little overrated. Their fanbase seems to think they should be competing with Florida and Alabama next year. That is a set up to fail job.

8. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

I would hardly call the UT job overrated when they have a $45 million facility being built and averaged over 90K fans per game in a season in which they went 1-7 in the conference.

http://www.utsports.com/facilities/football_training_center.html

9. Bienemy4life

Bienemy4life Member

Take his rankings with a grain of salt b/c Forde is biased against CU. He is BFF's with Barney and has bashed CU ever since Barney was let go. *Forde played for Barney in HS @ Air Academy.

10. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

I agree with the other job rankings that had Colorado 5th I believe. We belong ahead of BC and Purdue. Better conference than BC, better history than both. Colorado is a flagship school. Not a "state" school and not a directional school, and not a College.

11. Uncle Ken

Uncle Ken Orr no morr Club Member

I hate to agree with Johnny Reb on anything related to the SEC, but I do in this case.

CarolinaBuff likes this.
  12. NYbuffDIEHARD

NYbuffDIEHARD Active Member

That and the fact he left ESPN to work at Yahoo and tweet about swimming all summer. His work has gone downhill steadily since he left the Mothershipn my humble opinion.