What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So I'm thinking of skipping the CSU game and going camping

Does your tailgate rig not consist of some form of portable satellite tv receiver? If not, find someone who does, go camping off a back country forest road, and watch an away game as you would from your couch. Don't blame Invescthority for not watching the Buffs, just think you could be headed up to the land of sheep and watching that game amid new shrubbery and a gate!

Does your tailgate rig not consist of some form of portable satellite tv receiver? If not, find someone who does, go camping off a back country forest road, and watch an away game as you would from your couch. Don't blame Invescthority for not watching the Buffs, just think you could be headed up to the land of sheep and watching that game amid new shrubbery and a gate!

I do not have one of those, and since I have Comcast it's not really an option for me. Not a bad idea if I had DTV, though.

I do not have one of those, and since I have Comcast it's not really an option for me. Not a bad idea if I had DTV, though.

That has its benefits, like early adoption of Pac 12 network. Guess its time for you to talk someone in your crew into diversifying your tv options!

Skip the CSU game. No biggie. You had the correct weekend picked.

I'd skip the CSU game. I'm right there with you in terms of that game. I freaking HATE Invesco. it's a world class dump. It's obvious that the personnel manning the ticket gates, concessionaire stands, and security areas aren't interested in having the game there, either. I'm tired of being forced to spend my money at a place that obviously doesn't care whether I'm there or not. The fewer CU fans that show up at Invesco, the more likely this damn contract will be cancelled once it's run it's course.

I'd skip the CSU game. I'm right there with you in terms of that game. I freaking HATE Invesco. it's a world class dump. It's obvious that the personnel manning the ticket gates, concessionaire stands, and security areas aren't interested in having the game there, either. I'm tired of being forced to spend my money at a place that obviously doesn't care whether I'm there or not. The fewer CU fans that show up at Invesco, the more likely this damn contract will be cancelled once it's run it's course.

This...I am going to be in town for this game and i plan on going to the tailgates and then heading over to brooklyns to watch the game

If i've noticed one thing over the years, it's that Rino doesn't change his mind. Since he's already decided on missing the sheep game, this thread is merely attention-whoring.

Just wanted to give you a big :finger:

We're going camping Oct 8 but I'm not going to watch the game in person. Will be watching at home. Ticket prices (even on CL) are absurd for this game.

We're going camping Oct 8 but I'm not going to watch the game in person. Will be watching at home. Ticket prices (even on CL) are absurd for this game.
Scalping like you usually do should be easy I would think. They gotta get desperate eventually!

I'll betcha Beltway will cut you a deal if you buy his tickets

Scalping like you usually do should be easy I would think. They gotta get desperate eventually!

The ticket price is just part of the reason I don't want to go. I hate that stadium, too. I'll BBQ at home and watch with my boys.

I am going camping as well. Might catch a little on the radio and if not in the paper the next day.

Which tickets are way too expensive? stanford or CSU? Tickets for stanford were/are pretty cheap.

Who the **** are you and what the **** have you done with Buffarino?

Who the **** are you and what the **** have you done with Buffarino?

I told you I was trying to figure out what to do, asshole. :lol: I decided I really wanted to see the CSU game live (although not in person) and with an 11:30 kickoff, that wasn't going to happen if we were fishing.

Which tickets are way too expensive? stanford or CSU? Tickets for stanford were/are pretty cheap.

CSU are way too expensive and I hate Milehighinvescauthorityfield so that helped make the decision. Will be smoking some baby backs and watching at home.

Went camping this weekend. Got snowed on. Caught a bunch of fish and was home in time to watch the game Saturday night.

Back