1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So much for the B12 South...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by wsp4820, Jan 2, 2009.

1. wsp4820

wsp4820 Sally Club Member Junta Member

Egads, looks like the South was more about ****ty defense than great offense. Not such a good showing so far by the South.

2. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I bet if they would have kept playing after the season in a playoff you would have seen a whole different team out there and that goes for most teams.

This is yet another thing that is annoying about the current system. There is a huge long gap of a month or more off for some teams between the end of the regular season and the bowl game. A team that was hot all season can fall flat on their face with that kind of break. Chemistry between players break down, sometimes even coaches change and players graduate during that time.

Boooo to the bowls yet again!

3. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

The Big 12 South's performance thus far in the bowls has been a big surprise to me. I had TT with 33 confidence points and OSU with 30 in my bowl pick 'em.

:cry:

4. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

:nod:

Results in bowl games do not matter.

5. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

I need to get that through my thick skull and maybe I will stop whining about the playoffs then.

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

the Cotton Bowl surprised me a little, but Okie State is the #4 Big XII team playing the #2 Pac 10 team. hard to call a loss there indicative of much.

7. The Guest

The Guest Guest

The Big XII North got more favorable matchups across the board. I now feel dirty, and have no intention of ever defending the Big XII South again.

8. DesertDawg526

DesertDawg526 Resident Dawg Club Member

Huh?

Is there anything else in college football that does matter?