1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, the last B12 game

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BehindEnemyLines, Jun 10, 2010.

1. BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines beware the habu Club Member

CU will ever play will be.....

On the hallowed grounds of Folsom Fleld against the fuskers.

Miller had it right -- it doesn't get any better than this.

2. OKCBuff

OKCBuff Well-Known Member

Goodness I have to be there. I'd love to see us beat them and kick them out of our state forever.

3. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Very appropriate, wouldn't have it any other way (assuming both schools are still in Big 12 by then).

4. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

Going to be a great ****ing game. I'm going to be there. Make no doubt. I'll pay a ****load for a ****ty seat if I have to.

5. NuggNinja

NuggNinja New Member

nm misread.

6. SBG

I'm seriously considering making the trip to Omaha. **** NU, but there's too much history to not see a potential CU win at NU (we need a miracle with Hawk, but still). I WAS going to Cal, but I can make that next time. Going to OU for sure.

Going to be hella expensive. We need to get a carpool going.

Edit: Omaha because that's where I'd fly into. Lincoln is where their ****ty, ugly stadium is located.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2010
  7. buffs04

buffs04 Well-Known Member

OOC Nebraska games have got to be a real possibility, I would think? They definitely should be.

8. SBG

I doubt it. As of now NU schedules 1 strong OOC foe a year. With a move to the Big 10 and with great schools in Michigan, Penn St and Ohio St, historically, they'll have their hands full. The way to the MNC doesn't lead through tough OOC games. If the Buffs were in the same financial position as the Nubs we may go that route as well. Unfortunately, for us, we have to schedule the Georgia's and Florida Sts of the world.

That may change if the Pac10 draws stronger attendance here at home. We need to start winning now to get the transplants to come for a game.

9. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Reading the comment sections of the Denver and Boulder papers is maddening, mostly because of the volume of husker banter.

I will be eager to see this series end because it will render the Colorado-based Husker fans more irrelevant than they already are. Conference abandonment by both schools will result in Pac-_ versus Big _ chest thumping.

But I suspect without the annual grudge match, some of those Colorado Huskers who claim to love football might actually by season tickets to watch some great matchups in Folsom, and complete the assimilation into Colorado fans

10. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

It's gonna be a good game and I'm positive that the Huskers will leave with a victory for old times sake.:smile2: