1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So, woelk is leaving the camera for Hermiston Oregon?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by buffsyko, Nov 23, 2010.

1. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

That's 20 minutes from me on the oregon-washington border. Anyone got any questions they'd like me to ask? :smile2:

2. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

Ask him if he has Hawkins dick surgically removed from his throat or if it's still there

3. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

what exactly was Dick Tharp's afternoon tab at Dolan's over the years?

it felt a little compromised in terms of journalistic independence seeing Neill on the field with DiStefano and Bohn receiving a plaque, but maybe i'm projecting here. NW was a "good soldier" for CU's new AD power elite. no hard feelings NW i guess; but, too much Jeff Bzdelik and Hawkins sunshine psychology for my taste seemed to insult fans more than educate them. let's create the docile, non-critical CU fan.....a project i'm profoundly against.

i remember the Dan Creedon Camera when it was a damned good sports page before the Knight-Ridder's and McClatchy's started trading the BDC back and forth....seeing Dan and Neil at Tom's Tavern back in the day with my pops.

and so it goes.