1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some Questions...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FrankRizzo, Oct 3, 2011.

1. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Active Member

To distract me from this season...did Kordell punt for CU?

Onto this season: godamnit, I understand we have a tougher schedule but would this team beat the 2006 team? I think so and 2011 will have the worse record.

Why didn't we hire Mike Leach again?

I support Embo but I am terrified we might get into another Hawk situation. I'm not really a fan of his hit all the time in practice thing, thats where injuries (secondary) come from.

GO BUFFS

2. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

1) No statistical record of it.
    2) Yes
    3) Mike Leach to Boulder is like Lamb and Tuna Fish

3. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

All I can say is look at the two Washington schools. UDub and Wazzu were absolutely horrendous to start with the current coaching staffs and Wazzu is appearing to turn around and UW is looking really good. It is just going to take time.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  4. Ralphandler1

Ralphandler1 Member

I dont think we are getting into another hawk situation at all. Embo and this staff actually make adjustments and they actually seem to understand the flow of the game. Furthermore unlike Hawk team this group actually makes improvements week to week. On the practice issue.... yes it is true we are losing a lot to injuries BUT I think it is needed this year. Embo had to have contact practice because this team is weak and is full of a bunch of wimps. They need to learn to be physical and the only way to instill that is to have tough hard nose practices. I think in the long run it will change the attitude and will be worth it. But it is tough in the short term for sure.

5. BuffLuKe

BuffLuKe Club Member Club Member

Im not a big believer in physical practices being the cause of the injuries. Some of those were non contact injuries anyway. Not much you can do about that, part of the game. Also some got hurt in games.