1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

someone wake me up when the hawkins era (error) has ended.

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Liver, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Liver

Liver modded mod Club Member Junta Member

another complete, total ass-kicking...

brilliant, danny.

there isn't an argument: you are irrefutably the worst coach ever in the history of CU football. they should build a statue of you in a clown suit after you've been fired, as a warning to future head coaches.

gawd, that sucked. the stands were full of Buffs. bohn has to be hating life--- all the momentum the CUAD has tried to build is being suffocated by the ass-clown hawkins.

this just has to end. i can't see any good reason to wait. fire this dumbass and start rebuilding now. why wait?

2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Idots down here are suggesting that the PAC-10 will rescind their offer for the Buffs to join....what a complete embarrassment.....perhaps worse than 70-3.

3. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I seriously remember being pissed if CU didn't win 7 games. Now in Hawk's tenure we've averaged about 4 1/4 wins per year. Puke. We're all immune to the abuse... it will all be over soon

4. 14er

14er “Imitation is suicide.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I can't take it anymore, I am done. I don't know why I thought things would be different this year, as if four years wasn't enough of a hint.

5. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

6. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

at least that UT team was not only the National Champs but one of the better NC teams of the last decade. maybe behind the previous year's USC team and 01 Miami. maybe.