1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sorry in advance

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Unleash Hell, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

Here is the start of the highlight tape from 20-10. sorry for the poor quality, taken off an old VHS tape, but interesting pregame lockeroom footage. [video=youtube;Ie1rUf9tL34]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie1rUf9tL34[/video]

2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Of the threads you've started that should have had this title, amazingly, this isn't one of them.

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

playing around with a new tow, hopefully soon I will get some better quality vids up from the 89 and 90 seasons

4. SuperiorBuff

SuperiorBuff Well-Known Member

I remember watching that game in my barracks in Germany, it was the AFN game of the week.

5. BuffTuba

BuffTuba Club Member Club Member

Cool clip Leash! What sparked the posting? Just the new toy (video converter I'm guessing)? What other videos do you have? I'd be great to see more when you post them.

6. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

Pretty cool. I would have guessed that the Buffs would have been a bit more fired up. It looked like they (including Coach Mac) were headed for a funeral!

7. CUBuff98

CUBuff98 Club Member Club Member

Good clip, but.... Leash, you need a new tv. Nice background music choice too. :smile2: