What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer announcing at 2 pm 4/24

Thank you, Spencer.

Continue to make us proud in the League.

019_Bradbury_MBBJacksonState.jpg

He's crushing this presser - laughs, tears, recruiting players to CU, railing on NCAA April 15th deadline - killing it

So from what he said it sounds like he got a 2nd round grade but is confident he will make a team regardless.

Thanks Spence. All class

So from what he said it sounds like he got a 2nd round grade but is confident he will make a team regardless.

Thanks Spence. All class

He may not be able to do a ton of drills at the NBA workouts, but if he can get in there and shoot for some people I think he will change some minds pretty quick.

I'm just going to leave this here. I love me some Mayor. He was all kinds of awesome.

[video=youtube;KYnbNkl3t1s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYnbNkl3t1s[/video]

Got caught in work as well and will have to watch a replay. Glad to hear he is delivering as expected in his presser

Good luck to Spencer. Was a little surprised to hear him say so many people questioned his shooting. He seemed like a good shooter to me, but maybe that was skewed by how bad the rest of the team shot.

Good luck to Spencer. Was a little surprised to hear him say so many people questioned his shooting. He seemed like a good shooter to me, but maybe that was skewed by how bad the rest of the team shot.

Agreed. Also he would always pass up shooting situations to get a better chance for a teammate closer to the basket.

This is my choice. But I wouldn't be surprised to see Dom starting...
that is a fun lineup. Dom won't start, but once he gets into the flow he's really going to liven up our offense. Thank goodness.

First off....best of luck to Spencer....he was a great Buff and I look forward to watching him play in the Not Basketball Association

I really hope JHop takes the bulls by the horn and makes it impossible for him not so start...that way Dom can come off the bench and then take the reigns as a sophomore

I really hope JHop takes the bulls by the horn and makes it impossible for him not so start...that way Dom can come off the bench and then take the reigns as a sophomore
We'd all like to see JHop do that... but I think Dom comes in and takes the gig right away.

I'd say to start the season we will see Ski and JHop starting. But I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Dom take over at PG by conference play. I also agree that I wouldn't like to see Booker and Talton starting together.

An alternate theory is we could see Fletch starting at SF, with XJ at PF and Gordon coming off the bench. In which case, I'd be ok with Booker/Talton at the guard positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

****! ****! ****! ****! Good luck kid! You will always be an all time favorite! Now back to ****! ****! ****! ****!

So do we bank the open scholarship or bring in a guard transfer? It's my hope we get someone who can come in and play right away. Eron Davis plz.

So do we bank the open scholarship or bring in a guard transfer? It's my hope we get someone who can come in and play right away. Eron Davis plz.
Adding a senior/grad PG transfer with immediate eligibility is what I'm hoping for. I don't want to see us lose a year of Josh and XJ's talent via program stagnation next year just because we lost Spencer. While I'd love to see Collier come in and be ready to be the floor general for a tournament team from day one, the odds of that happening are slim (Spencer didn't do that his Freshman year either...Nate was clearly in charge). I didn't see anything out of this year's freshmen that indicated we have someone currently on the team who can fill that role.

Back