1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spoke to coach Mac this morning

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by FlaBuff, Dec 30, 2009.

1. FlaBuff

FlaBuff I drive a Dodge Stratus! Club Member

Went to the FCA breakfast with some of my players for the Capital One Bowl. Coach Mac and Coach Vanderlinden were there. Vandy had to leave for meetings before I got to speak to him, but I briefly got to speak to Mac. He said there is discussion for another reunion of the 90 team. We talked about influence and coaching. Obviously he was a big influence on me. He looks good, I haven't seen him since 2000. I thanked him for all he did for me.

2. 2HellNback

2HellNback Well-Known Member

Did you ask if he's ready for a reunion.... of coaching the Buffaloes?

3. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Glad to hear that Mac is doing well!

4. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

Im sure there were other conversations that you shouldn't tell us about. :wink2:

5. FlaBuff

:confused::wow::scared2::confused:

MiamiBuffs likes this.
  6. buffalo30

buffalo30 Active Member

Nice message, FlaBuff. It's good for you to see him and have conversations. It's no surprise Mac had a positive influence on your life. He is no doubt proud of you and your accomplishments. I redeveloped a relationship with Eddie later in life and I always thanked him for everything he did for me. Even though I was only a walk-on who made the team in my senior year as a varsity reserve he remembered me quite well. He was very candid when he talked to me and was a gentleman of the highest order. I will never be able to emulate his gentlemanly conduct, but I'll do the next best thing and keep trying. Take care and have a Healthy and Happy New Year.

7. FlaBuff

thanks, B30, it was good to see him. Happy New Year to you as well, Bluebonnet Buff.