What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sppppprrrruuuuuuccceeee

Yeah saw that. Hopefully he made a good enough impression in week one to earn him some good will, but an UDFA can almost never afford to miss practice or PS games and still make the team.
With that performance he should be able to make it on someone's practice squad regardless.

He's making the team no matter what. He apparently crushed OTAs, and then flashed in a big way in their first game.... And STL needs receiving help and depth.

He's making the team no matter what. He apparently crushed OTAs, and then flashed in a big way in their first game.... And STL needs receiving help and depth.
Hope so. I would imagine that if he did play and show up again in this or the next game, it would be even more difficult for him to clear waivers for practice squad stashing. But - I think he'll make their roster.

If I were in the Rams organization I wouldn't play Spruce. I think he is #1 for their practice squad, and will be called up when they need him. I wouldn't want to show the league that he can play for the teams in need of WR help m

The Ram's receivers, at least the little I saw, appear to have helped Nelson's case for making the team.

If I were in the Rams organization I wouldn't play Spruce. I think he is #1 for their practice squad, and will be called up when they need him. I wouldn't want to show the league that he can play for the teams in need of WR help m
This. He is still probably under the radar for most teams.

Back