What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

we are so ****ing BACK.

this weekend shows what the program is capable of doing. PRIME is the accelerant we needed so badly.

whether he wins big or leaves or whatever, CU is building a fortress of AWESOME and whomever they hand the keys to has a chance to be a freaking football king.

look at all these legends, coming back, showing love, and here to help build something special again.

Prime worries bout the weather. He knows.
the weather is perfect, dammit.

we want FOOTBALL players. this isn't golf or tennis. this is FOOTBALL.

aiyeee aiyeee aiyeee

Getting Old Baby Boomers GIF by MOODMAN

april 22.

high 45F, typical Colorado low humidity, light breeze, no precipitation in forecast.

smh over comments suggesting that weather is anything other than "wonderful" for April.

april 22.

high 45F, typical Colorado low humidity, light breeze, no precipitation in forecast.

smh over comments suggesting that weather is anything other than "wonderful" for April.
uhhh. perfect april weather is sunny and 70 with a packed farrand. Keep your low standards for other places. As for precip...

1682090782930.png

Man watching these last couple vids and hearing how detached our alumni/heroes have been from our school is sad. It mirrors what many of us peons and small donors/potential donors have felt.

CU has done such a disservice to its state, donors, former athletes, and fans with the way it iced all of us out for years. It never seemed to want to serve the community it built and has probably just been focused on driving that sweet out of state revenue.

I hope this is the start of CU offering an olive branch and stepping up to make everyone feel included and proud to support. Phil better gtfo so Saliman can appoint someone who cares about the customer lifetime value and legacy of community rather than gobbling up out of state undergrad checks

Man watching these last couple vids and hearing how detached our alumni/heroes have been from our school is sad. It mirrors what many of us peons and small donors/potential donors have felt.

CU has done such a disservice to its state, donors, former athletes, and fans with the way it iced all of us out for years. It never seemed to want to serve the community it built and has probably just been focused on driving that sweet out of state revenue.

I hope this is the start of CU offering an olive branch and stepping up to make everyone feel included and proud to support. Phil better gtfo so Saliman can appoint someone who cares about the customer lifetime value and legacy of community rather than gobbling up out of state undergrad checks
let's be honest. This is all Prime. Sure, it's been supported by the school brass (now, finally, thank you new President) but the energy is Prime. But it's fun while it lasts!

extemporaneous
For the other smooth brains like me on here.

ex·tem·po·ra·ne·ous
/ikˌstempəˈrānēəs/
adjective
spoken or done without preparation.
"an extemporaneous speech"

I agree. Between the polished delivery and his ability to understand what makes people tick and what matters to them, you can see why he's loved by everyone he meets. You could see ex players in the room nodding and appreciating that he understands how they feel and they matter to him.

I saw Jay Leeuwenburg in one of the videos. I have a memory that when he was playing his calf muscles were 30". I thought that sounded impossible, but do think I heard it.

While looking him up, I stumbled onto this list, which is someone's ranking of the 223 best all-time Buff football players. Hopefully, Buffnik will correct it.

Holy $hit this list. Out of the 300 some players listed Duke Tobin is on there and Darian Hagan is nowhere to be found. Rashaan Salaam, a Heisman trophy winner in the 30's

Holy $hit this list. Out of the 300 some players listed Duke Tobin is on there and Darian Hagan is nowhere to be found. Rashaan Salaam, a Heisman trophy winner in the 30's
David Bakhtiari at #2 and Chad Brown #3 all time? Pretty sure you can just stop there and call this person a moron.

Not even sure Bakhtiari was even the best player on the team when he was there

I saw Jay Leeuwenburg in one of the videos. I have a memory that when he was playing his calf muscles were 30". I thought that sounded impossible, but do think I heard it.

While looking him up, I stumbled onto this list, which is someone's ranking of the 223 best all-time Buff football players. Hopefully, Buffnik will correct it.

David Bakhtiari at #2 and Chad Brown #3 all time? Pretty sure you can just stop there and call this person a moron.

Not even sure Bakhtiari was even the best player on the team when he was there
You guys really need to read the methodology on that list. It is entirely statistical, and does not consider high school or college play.

Instead, you will choose to comment on things that have nothing to do with the list itself. How dare a list that is ranking the professional careers of players only consider the professional careers of players!
I fully admit I didn't look at anything beyond the list.

Back