1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spring game Autograph session

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by LaserDeathHawk, Mar 17, 2009.

1. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

Do they have pictures of themselves or do you need to bring stuff for them to sign on? If anyone from the program is looking I would gladly pay for a stack of photos of the players that I could then take around and get signed.

2. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

I'm pretty sure the only thing you can get at the game is a crappy piece of paper to get signed. If you want the player's pictures I think you'll have to get them yourself

3. Unleash Hell

Unleash Hell Well-Known Member

You have to take your own stuff and camera. They do hand out a piece of paper, but I'm plannign on taking a football to get signed.

4. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

I bought my niece and nephew white buffs jersey's last season, and had the players sign that

5. LaserDeathHawk

LaserDeathHawk Club Member Club Member

Well I checked with the school and they are prevented from selling player pics by NCAA regs. I put a message into the DC to see if they were interested in anything.

Straw pole, who would be willing to pay a bit ($20-$40) to get a pack of 8x10s of the players to get signed?