1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staying Positive

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Buffnik, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Mar 20, 2009
    I have been extremely critical about Dan Hawkins and the direction of the football program following Sunday night. At this point, it has all been said and documented ad nausuem. It has served its purpose. On a personal level, everyone knows where I stand and there's nothing to be gained by adding negative comments to every thread.

From now on, I am going to do my best to stay positive. I feel like I owe it to the kids who are busting their asses as CU football players to publicly support them and just be a fan of theirs the rest of the season. And I sincerely hope that the love we all have for CU football and the players who wear the colors wasn't lost on any current players or recruits that may have been reading message boards this week. The anger of the past week was not directed at the players, but at the coaches and administration that many of us feel have not given the players what they deserve.

We want you to improve. We want you to win. We want you to have fun and love your time at CU. We will be behind you this week and forever.

Shoulder to Shoulder!

Go Buffs!

Beat Toledo!
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
    buffwoman526 likes this.
  2. The Guest

The Guest Guest

3. 96 Buff

96 Buff Resident Commie Bastard Club Member Junta Member

Jul 8, 2005
    Venting after a loss is fine. But the constant harping & namecalling by some on the day of the next game is a little much, in my opinion.
  4. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

Dec 21, 2007
    I was as pissed as the next Buff fan on Sunday night/Monday... but it is just about GAME-TIME for our next opponent. The season has a long way to go, and I plan on enjoying it the best I can.

Go Buffs!
  5. Dunken

Dunken Member

Mar 25, 2009