1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SU AD calls our move "shot heard round the world of college athletics"

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by CarolinaBuff, Jun 10, 2010.

1. CarolinaBuff

CarolinaBuff Weekend Poster Club Member

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2010/06/daryl_gross_colorado_move_to_p.html

2. AlferdJasper

AlferdJasper Well-Known Member

Damn, I love CU being at the forefront and not tagging along wistfully. This is blissful times.

3. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I really liked CU's reaction to the Baylor bull****. They handled it with total class by saying they would not get into a tit for tat in the press with any school. CU just said they would let their credentials speak for themselves. If Baylor had any shot whatsoever, they most likely blew it with their ridiculous posturing.

4. absinthe

absinthe Ambitious but rubbish. Club Member Junta Member

glad we were out in front on SOMETHING.

5. PhillyBuff

PhillyBuff Club Member Club Member

Baylor had NO shot. They are not on the "approved list of expansion candidates." The Texas Legislature was staging their own show.

The fact that the Pac-10 gave us the first invite was a big F U to the Texas Legislature for thinking they can dictate the Pac-10.

6. buffwings

buffwings Club Member Club Member

Man, finally some awesome nationwide news about our Colorado Buffaloes. It feels great, and to give Baylor a slap of reality is just gravy!!

I mean, I nothing Baylor, and will forget about them by next week, but to listen to those delusional Texasswholes from a small school think they actually mattered and were a beter than CU with simply laughable. How you do luck us now, and how does it feel to know you'll soon be scrambling for any bone thrown your way and praying big Momma UT says your butt somehow but keeping the Big XII intact despite its lesser standing as a conference w/o CU and kNU.

7. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

:thumbsup: And CU knew Baylor had no shot, which made it easy to take the high road, for sure. But I'm proud of us for not taking the bait.

8. MiamiBuffs

MiamiBuffs Wᴉɐɯᴉ qnɟɟs Club Member

I love CU. But I have to wonder when the other shoe drops. This is, sadly as always, about money more than anything else.