1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"T.I.P.S." for (hopefully) taking out Wyoming ...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MontanaBuff, Sep 15, 2009.

1. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

Greetings, Buff fans, from CU at the Game!

Seeing a post about Colorado football right now has to be about as exciting as getting a reminder phone call about an upcoming dentist appointment.

It's hard to be a Buff fan right now, but you have shown yourself to be amongst the most loyal fans, so it's time to get ready for win #1 of the 2009 season.

Posted at www.cuatthegame.com are this week's "T.I.P.S." for the Wyoming game. Colorado has the edge in Talent, but lose out in the Intangibles. Prepartion/Schedule gives the Buffs a slight edge, and the Stats are ghastly for both teams ... :huh:

But wait, there's more:

Archive Game of the Week - Colorado v. Wyoming, 1997. Ben Kelly saves the day as Colorado pulls out a last minute victory. :thumbsup:

This Day in History - featuring the Buffs' come from behind win against Minnesota in 1992 (Koy Detmer's debut); :thumbsup: and

Wyoming Trivia - impress your Cowboy friends with your knowledge about the origins of the Cowboy logo and "Cowboy Joe". :smile2:

Go Buffs!
    http://www.cuatthegame.com

2. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

man, you do a damn good job. Something I look forward to every week.

3. chipwich

chipwich Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I was at that Minnesota game. Damn, there were some offensive weapons on that team.

Remember when we expected to win :smile2:

4. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

I still do. That's why it's so aggravating when we lose. Well...pre Toledo game I still expected to win.

5. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

Care to share any memories or anecdotes about that game? I listened to that one on the radio, horrified the entire time. The initial radio call incorrectly said that Minnesota's last second FG try (from about 55 yards) was good. If I had a time machine, this would be one of the first ten games I would attend.