1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Table Mesa shuttle for Saturday's game?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cruisebuff, Sep 8, 2011.

1. cruisebuff

cruisebuff Club Member Club Member

I'm going to the game Saturday with my son (first one I've been to at Folsom in a few years - I've been to several CSU games in Denver). How's the shuttle from Table Mesa park-n-ride? Do you avoid the pre-game traffic parking there or is US 36 still pretty backed up? The other option is to take an RTD Buff Ride bus from one of the Denver RTD park-n-rides. Don't really want to mess with stadium parking. Any suggestions?

2. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

36 gets super backed up for about an hour either way of the game. at least. Buff Ride is prob the way to go.

3. fervorfactor

fervorfactor Active Member

I've done the shuttle several times. I think the parking is free and the shuttle is a few bucks. Obviously you avoid the really bad traffic. Buses leave when they have enough people on board so depending on when you arrive, you could sit on the bus for a while before it leaves. The route they take to the stadium is pretty quick and you get dropped off on Folsom right by the stadium. After the game, buses line up at the corner of Folsom and Colorado for the return trip to the PnR is fast, the buses get special treatment getting off campus.

4. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

When I took that shuttle back in '02 or '03 it was a complete drunkfest

5. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

wouldn't that be assumed?

6. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

Only if you're an economist.