What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tailgate locations

No way. Not for the CSU game. He comes out once a year. I'll probably bring him out for the Mizzou game.

Is he gonna part of some blitz package? I know how you feel about our annual defensive scheme against Mizzou.

Is he gonna part of some blitz package? I know how you feel about our annual defensive scheme against Mizzou.

Look at MSBuff's avatar and you'll know what we're talking about. I have a life sized cardboard cutout of Stone Cold Steve Austin. One game a year, I bring him to the tailgate & put a jersey or jacket on him. He's been known to wear the natty lite helmet as well.

Look at MSBuff's avatar and you'll know what we're talking about. I have a life sized cardboard cutout of Stone Cold Steve Austin. One game a year, I bring him to the tailgate & put a jersey or jacket on him. He's been known to wear the natty lite helmet as well.

No, I was able to piece it together, and still thought it was okay to wonder if he'd be blitzing Mizzou's QB.

an updated/zoomed in location Map (also on the first post of the thread)

FarrandTailgateZoomcopy.jpg

We'll probably be there at around 2:00 PM. That should give us plenty of time to get liquored up.

Oh, and remember my daughter is going to be there, so no cussin'.

We'll probably be there at around 2:00 PM. That should give us plenty of time to get liquored up.

Oh, and remember my daughter is going to be there, so no cussin'.

So, I shouldn't introduce myself by saying, "Who's got my mother****ing tickets?"

I will be by, but I will most likely be completely and totally hammered by the time I get there. Sorry in advance.

I won't cuss though. I don't do that ****.

I will be by, but I will most likely be completely and totally hammered by the time I get there. Sorry in advance.

I won't cuss though. I don't do that ****.

At least he's got a plan.

Look for a White Jeep Grand Cherokee with CU plates of course and a few car flags in front of the blue tent.
Cheers from Mrs. Sackman. Can't wait to see you guys and gals. Go buffs!!

If anyone attending Sackygate has a x-tra ticket to sell , please PM me. Thanks!

And Sacky, Jose' Cuarvo is a real bad headache waiting to happen. That stuff should be banned.

If anyone attending Sackygate has a x-tra ticket to sell , please PM me. Thanks!

And Sacky, Jose' Cuarvo is a real bad headache waiting to happen. That stuff should be banned.

Heh. Yeah. Tequila and I don't get along at all. I admit I'm no connoisseur of the stuff.

remember you promised that you're bringing your guac hahaha

For those who've seen the message from the AD, the Touchdown Club seating is $116 per seat for groups with:

"The Touchdown Club features all-inclusive, upscale food offerings, free non-alcoholic beverages as well as access to beer and wine. The seats are extra wide, padded chairbacks with drink holders and this seating area has a private club room, as well as an exclusive entrance into the stadium. "

Just throwing it out there in case anyone is interested in putting a group together. I'm not sure if it's worth it or not. It'd be nice if the weather is crappy, for sure.

Not sure where the best place to post this is, so I'm going with this thread.

A buddy of mine and I are giving some serious thought to starting our own CU tailgate. I wanted to ask the users here if they have any advice about dealing with CU and getting that process going. I've done some basic searches and it appears that what you only really need is a parking permit. But I'm sure things are never as easy as they seem. Anything I should know specifically about getting this thing off the ground?

First thing you need to do is buy a bus. Then you have trick it out with sat TV and other amenities (hint: hot tub). Then buy a trailer to haul your ****. An attached smoker/grill is a must so no one steals that ****.

Then get the parking pass and you're in business.

Not sure where the best place to post this is, so I'm going with this thread.

A buddy of mine and I are giving some serious thought to starting our own CU tailgate. I wanted to ask the users here if they have any advice about dealing with CU and getting that process going. I've done some basic searches and it appears that what you only really need is a parking permit. But I'm sure things are never as easy as they seem. Anything I should know specifically about getting this thing off the ground?
A parking permit is all you need. Then the rest is up to you.

Make sure you buy a spot that is right next to a bunch of bike rakes. That and buy copious amounts of IPA's for everyone's enjoyment. Or so I've heard.

Back