1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taking stock of the Pac-12's bottom three

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Dec 4, 2013.

  1. RSSBot

    RSSBot News Junkie

    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Messages:
    28,761
    Likes Received:
    200
    By Kevin Gemmell

    [​IMG]This was the season the Pac-12 flexed its considerable depth. With nine teams -- 75 percent of the league -- bowl eligible and four ranked in the top 20 of the BCS standings, the Pac-12 asserted itself as arguably the deepest conference in college football. But then there is the other 25 percent. California, Colorado and Utah will once again be home for another "Long December." And as the Berkeley-born Counting Crows once penned, maybe this year will be better than the last.

    Originally posted by ESPN.com - Pac-12 Blog
    Click here to view the article.
     

Share This Page