1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ted Miller was at practice today...

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by Shldr2Shldr, Mar 29, 2011.

1. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Here are his thoughts

http://espn.go.com/blog/pac10/post/_/id/20262/some-observations-from-colorado-practice

I am glad to hear that Hansen is making it clear that this is his job. Stepping up into the leadership role is key for Tyler and its nice to see him do that.

Sounds like everything is on track for exactly what the coaches want. Running game looks strong already. Passing game works but it sounds like Paul Richardson may be grasping this offense quickly.

Now with basketball over only 6 months till football!!

2. mdelpizzo_1

mdelpizzo_1 My Dixie Wrecked Club Member

I hope Obi breaks out and realizes his potential.

3. btbuff

btbuff It's an inside joke Club Member

I'm excited about the running game. I would be awesome to beat teams down with the run. Bieniemy can prove it isn't just Peterson. It would be great to see us have two great running backs as well. Tony Jones?

4. Shldr2Shldr

Shldr2Shldr Club Member Club Member

Tony and Rodney are supposedly clones. Two fast small and easy to miss backs would be a great start for this running game. Having two ensures they can be fresh during the game. Idk why this isnt the offense every coach uses in boulder. If we average 200-250 yards rushing at home every game we will not lose. Teams from sea level simply will not be able to keep up with that attack.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Miller has written more quality CU stuff in a couple months than the Big 12 bloggers did in the past decade. I'm really looking forward to his Pac-12 coverage for the 2011 season.

6. Del

Del Member

+1 -- He really has given us a fair shake so far. It could be really easy for him to write us off as a cellar dweller after the Cal game last year like everybody else has but he hasn't done that and like Nik said has written some good stuff on the program already. Also any guy that uses Lebowski references in his article is okay in my book - The Dude abides :)

7. buffaloflyer

buffaloflyer Member

this verifies my theory that the 07,08 recruiting battles were won by CU and theres talent that has been hiding in the zen weeds

8. BuffNut99

BuffNut99 Club Member Club Member

I like Miller, but methinks that he got his "observations" about Rippy and Obi from Embree's quote the other day...

9. GregInArlington

GregInArlington Well-Known Member

Can we get Alec and Shannon some shoulderpads and try them at receiver?

10. Tatanka™

Tatanka™ Well-Known Member

11. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

And Ubben was a major upgrade over the douchenozzle who covered the conference before last year. (I can't remember the name of the Texas sacklicker was, though.)

12. Hugegroove

Hugegroove Club Member Club Member

Buffnik - It really pains me to type his name for you. Tim "the hack" Griffin. And the only thing that really seperated Ubben from his predecessor was that his articles wern't all things texass

13. Mick Ronson

Mick Ronson Well-Known Member

Griffin was horrible, like an aggregate site from the Dallas Morning News, Houston Chronicle, and Austin American Statesman. with a few of Griffin's San Antonio based musings.

Ubben may have taken the Big XII party line when we split and NU dabbled about....but, at least he produced content. Griffin might have worked about 30 minutes a week.