1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Television Coverage

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by DBT, Nov 29, 2008.

1. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

I have to say, and I know most of us agree, that the television coverage, specifically the two no name announcers, was the most one sided coverage of a football game I have ever seen. Usually, in the lead off, one announcer discusses one team and the other announcer discusses the opponent. Yesterday, the opening was all 'braska.

And then the game began. :huh: If I hadn't known better, I would have thought we were watching the local Lincoln affiliate do the game. And it wasn't that they just talked about 'braska more, it was that every contriversial play was discussed with a 'braska bias. When DS got maimed on the pass from McNight with no interference called the announcer was like, "if he gets more experience, Scott will slow down and draw the interference there. But that was a good non call." HUH? HE GOT WORKED, MORON!

Of course the big one was the intercepted pitch on the fake punt. The goofus spent the entire third quarter arguing that the holder should have been called down as soon the kicker broke away. I'll bet if the play had worked and 'braska had picked up a first down, the announcers would have said "Wow, what a great call! They caught CU completely off guard!"

I'll bet those three goofuses got free Herbie Husker blow up dolls autographed by Pellini. :bang: I hope, to hell, Dave Plati voices his displeasure to the network.

2. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Pretty much:rolleyes:

3. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

That was bizarre. There were six of us watching the game together and we were confused as to why that was even an issue to be discussing in the third quarter, especially considering the game was close. WTF?

4. DBT

I think that the doofus was so convinced he was right that he wanted some sort of self affirmation that he was. His pea brain couldn't let go. That's what pea brains do. They can only contain one thought at a time.

5. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

**** ABC/ESPN for their coverage. They practically slobbed the fuskers' knob on national tv.

6. CSU Husker

CSU Husker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

I suddenly have a sickening affinity and appreciation for...

Attached Files:

8. DBT

I just can't do that. It is hard to watch television with it on mute. Especially since radio has a seven second delay. Plus, us humans like to get pissed off. :lol:

9. CSU Husker

To whoever insists on anonymous neg rep, kiss my fat, white, 57 yard FG celebrating ass. Fckin *****, sign your chit.

DBT, Coloradosker and BIGREDIOWAN like this.
  10. DBT

We are all suspects. Can I take a lie detector test? If I ever negged anyone, i'd hope I would have the nads to sign it. You are the victim of PLNS (Post loss to ******** syndrome).

11. BIGREDIOWAN

BIGREDIOWAN Well-Known Member

:lol: Get used to it because it looks like it's here to stay unfortunately.

12. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

:yeahthat:

I ended up putting up with the delay most of the game so I could listen to MJ and Zim. I have always thought Ed Cunningham did a pretty decent job, but jeezus he and the play-by-play tool were busy giving the fuskers the bj/rimjob combo yesterday.... :rolleyes:
    Or your cheap ass could cough up $15 and you wouldn't need to beg people to sign their chit.... :smile2:

13. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

Ed cunningham is a tool.

14. CUBUFF80

CUBUFF80 No Stinkin' Title Club Member

I did mute the entire game.

15. DBT

So is his kid, Richie.

16. buffsyko

buffsyko Club Member Club Member

What about richie's friend..Ralph malph:smile2:

17. DBT

Him too. Tools all. :lol:

18. buff4bcs1985

buff4bcs1985 Hail to the King

[​IMG]

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh

19. Clean Undies

Clean Undies Flagship of the 12-Pac Club Member

Lammie - for the 5-6 cents a pound, or what ever your celebrating ass is up to these days, it's a bargain. Isn't a few pennies a pound worth the peace of mind?:cool:

20. CSU Husker

i will sign up. does that really show who gave anonymous rep? either way this guy is a puss

21. Junction

Junction Moderator Club Member

Yep. Every rep entry shows who sent it, just like back in the early days of AB.... :thumbsup:

But you're right - bitches who send anonymous neg rep are pussies.... :huh:

22. bombay

bombay Club Member Club Member

I neg repped 4-5 Nebraska fans who came to a Colorado web site to celebrate their win yesterday. Didn't know that it wasn't automatic and that I needed to sign them. I'd do it again. Celebrate on your own damn forums. If you are a nebraska fan and got neg repped yesterday, assume it was me.

BIGREDIOWAN likes this.
  23. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I just neg repped him and signed it in order to PROVE it wasn't me. After all, it wouldn't allow me to neg rep him twice...right?

VINDICATED!

24. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

not so fast there my friend. all you have to do is SSR. then you can go back and nuke him again. the only catch is that it has to be for a different post of his. so, yes. you can neg rep someone more than once. :smile2:

1 person likes this.
  25. The Guest

The Guest Guest

Okay, I think I'll go back, neg rep him (signed as always) again, just to prove your point!:lol:

26. SBG

SBG Formerly known as EFNMB Club Member Junta Member

I did it. **** off husker.

27. The Guest

The Guest Guest

I spread some rep and tried to neg a different post, but it didn't work.:sad2:

28. 4DemBuffs

4DemBuffs Most admired poster Club Member

well, you may have reached your daily spunk limit too. if my memory holds, you can only toss out 5 reps to 5 people in a 24 hour period. try again tomorrow night after this time.

29. BuffaloT

BuffaloT Active Member

Back to the thread topic here :focus:- they also still think these Fusker fans are the classiest bunch around. "They are so intelligent and really know how important this play is here." (Yeah most fan bases don't know 3rd and 5 is a big play.) Fusker fans are definitely not classy. See Brandon Drumm, Sal is Dead etc....It was certainly a sloberknocker of a teabagger for this crew. I am guessing some farmer offered up his daughter for some free fun during the pregame.

Sucks we lost - but it was pretty much a microcosm of this season. Not much protection = tipped pass by Cody. O line injuries killed this year. You have to have an Oline to win games - we will be better next year.:thumbsup:

The good news was Goodman didn't have to miss the GW field goal as I feared he would.:lol:

If I am rambling it is because I am on day three of a drink fest and get to go to dinner with 5 of my wife's high school friends and their husbands/dates. Oh joy, nothing like a dinner where you don't know anyone and have to use your manners. I think I will order a couple shots to get things started so they can get to know me.:drink2:

30. 87toInfinity

87toInfinity Well-Known Member

I hate it when that happens. :cool: